Print Page | Close Window

Poll of what City Admin.Should Focus on

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown City Government
Forum Name: City Manager
Forum Description: Discuss the city manager administration including all city departments.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1487
Printed Date: May 13 2024 at 7:01pm

Topic: Poll of what City Admin.Should Focus on
Posted By: Pacman
Subject: Poll of what City Admin.Should Focus on
Date Posted: Jun 27 2009 at 9:47am
I know there are other issues that could have been listed but the number od choices is limited.

Replies:
Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Jun 27 2009 at 9:53am
Pac- This choice is a tough one. We need all of these things right now but I guess we need to fix the foundation of the old house before we can put up the framework and add ons.

Date Posted: Jun 27 2009 at 9:57am
Yeah I know vet but what is the most pressing at this time in your mind.  Then maybe I will whittle it down with other choices and see where we end up.   Plus maybe Council will take a look at it.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  So make your choice so it registers.

Date Posted: Jun 27 2009 at 11:36pm
come on lets get the votes going>

Posted By: 409
Date Posted: Jun 28 2009 at 9:29am
Pacman....Gotta go with Repairing/Maintaining Infrastructure. While all are important, ya gotta start somewhere. Also, the infrastructure probably helps imensely with first impressions. I think we could use a few of these!

Date Posted: Jun 28 2009 at 10:53am
then vote in the poll 409

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Jun 29 2009 at 8:46pm
Pacman:  You should hire A.C.O.R.N. to come in!  Something is wrong with the poll...it would only let me vote ONCE!!! LOL

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Print Page | Close Window