Print Page | Close Window

AJ to Help Democrat Unseat Boehner

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown Community
Forum Name: Middletown News, Info and Happenings
Forum Description: Discuss any Middletown Ohio area news story.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2665
Printed Date: May 17 2024 at 3:16am

Topic: AJ to Help Democrat Unseat Boehner
Posted By: Middletown News
Subject: AJ to Help Democrat Unseat Boehner
Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 10:53am
Democrat Justin Coussoule will formally announce his candidacy for the Eighth Congressional seat now held by U.S. Rep. John Boehner at a Middletown rally Monday.

Coussoule will kick off his "Let's Take Our District Back" run for office at 2 p.m. at 907 Sixth St., outside a vacant home that had been foreclosed and is now owned by the family of Middletown City Councilman A.J. Smith, according to a statement.

Source: Cincinnati.com

-------------
Please like our http://www.facebook.com/middletownusa" rel="nofollow - Middletown USA Facebook Page

Replies:
Posted By: Pacman
Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 11:19am
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Posted By: Smartman
Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 11:23am
I wonder if that property is section 8?

Posted By: acclaro
Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 12:53pm
I fully intend to max out my contribution to Boehner. Give it all you have Mr. Smith, but Boehner will hold his seat, and your efforts should be spent on Middletown, not the party.

Posted By: Bocephus
Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 1:36pm

Well I think we all sort of knew what AJ was about after all he did work on Obamas election.It would have been nice if you could have at least shown Middletonians that your first priority was to the people that elected you instead of trying to advance the democratic agenda that is being crammed down our throats.Now your true colours show through,Im very disapointed we get enough of this national political crap allready.Good luck to you after your current term expires.Thumbs%20Down

Posted By: Bill
Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 2:07pm
Might as well keep your money, Boehner doesn't need it.  And he sure won't bring any of your tax dollars back to the district, we know that also.

Posted By: Hermes
Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 2:11pm
I applaud any attempt to get that sorry son****** Boehner out of DC. That is one poor excuse of a politician and a total waste of tax payer money.

Unfortunately Boehner has plenty of resources and a lot of money on his side. It would be a miracle to defeat all that money.

Posted By: Pacman
Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 2:12pm
Hey Bill what do we need any funds for, City Hall just gonna Pi$$ it away on low income housing, a bike path or something else that isn't going to move Middletown forward.

Posted By: Bill
Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 4:13pm

I can see it now, in 2013 we'll start hearing talk about recovering Central Avenue between Verity and Main.  Council can go on a fact-finding trip to the old downtown Las Vegas to get some ideas!

Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 4:40pm
I am sick of politicians in general Democrat or Republican both have one agenda and thats to have the most power.They need to start leaving out the Titles and we need to start holding them responsible for what they do and make sure that  what they do benefits us and not thier agenda.Bush and Obama both hood winked the American people,any thing that ever came out of thier mouths are and were just Bullsh*t.

Posted By: Hermes
Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Bocephus Bocephus wrote:

I am sick of politicians in general Democrat or Republican both have one agenda and thats to have the most power.They need to start leaving out the Titles and we need to start holding them responsible for what they do and make sure that  what they do benefits us and not thier agenda.Bush and Obama both hood winked the American people,any thing that ever came out of thier mouths are and were just Bullsh*t.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Star

-------------
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!

Posted By: plum8up
Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 10:36pm
just seems to me j.b. is out for j.b. with the voting block of west chester doesnt really matter what anyone else in his district thinks. personally im embaressed

Date Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by plum8up plum8up wrote:

just seems to me j.b. is out for j.b. with the voting block of west chester doesnt really matter what anyone else in his district thinks. personally im embaressed
And what politician isn't just out for themselves ?

Posted By: Nelson R. Self
Date Posted: Feb 13 2010 at 1:21am
Don't be surprised if the "Shakers and Movers" take another bus trip to Paducah as well.  And, I wonder if more CDBG funds will be spent to bring "Main Street" experts back to Middletown for a second time to discuss more plans for the so-called DOWNTOWN?

Posted By: gemneye70
Date Posted: Feb 17 2010 at 7:13pm
boehner blows...i'm with bocephus though...they all suck, dems and repubs.

Print Page | Close Window