Print Page | Close Window

OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 7th

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Classifieds
Forum Name: Real Estate for Sale
Forum Description: List real estate available in the area, upload images and pricelists
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3442
Printed Date: Apr 26 2024 at 7:46pm

Topic: OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 7th
Posted By: taxed2death
Subject: OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 7th
Date Posted: Nov 06 2010 at 1:43pm

House for sale 3203 Bexley dr Cape Cod 3 bedroom 2.5 baths finished basement new windows 2.5 car garage. Any questions call 513-464-3861 Thanks Dave

-------------
I hope it gets better soon!

Replies:
Date Posted: Nov 06 2010 at 1:54pm
Hrs are 11-3pm

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 07 2010 at 2:56pm
House still for sale 513-464-3861 ask for Dave thanks

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 30 2010 at 11:36pm
Anyone?? House still for sale

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2010 at 10:34am
We are motivated sellers please call thanks can send pics just give me your email

-------------

Posted By: parklandgroupoh
Date Posted: Dec 31 2010 at 5:01am
Hi, has anybody had any time to look at this house? I would love to get some feedback, by the way is still for sale? I have also consulted with a great http://ohioprettyhomes.com/ - Columbus real estate agent and would like a little more detail before scheduling a visit.

-------------
Real estate and investment information from [URL=http://ohioprettyhomes.com/URL]

Posted By: Marlayne Skeens
Date Posted: Jan 01 2011 at 11:03am
Good Morning and Happy New Year !!! May 2011 Bring you many Blessings ~
I just looked this home up in the Muliple Listing Service ( MLS ) to see if it was listed with an agent.
It was listed with an agent and cancelled on 8-13-2010 * I know the agent and he is a fine agent; however, even though the home was listed as having many improvements ( I have not seen the inside of this home ) and may very well be worth the asking price of $115,000 ~ reduced from $119,000 ~ The area does not sell well, for that kind of price. This is tough to hear as a seller, who most likely has loved and taken care of their property. I had a listing in the area, that the sellers let expire & will bring it back on the market later this year. They're hoping that the economy will come back up somewhat. I believe that the owner of 3203 Bexley Dr. is now trying to sell their home themselves ( FSBO ) ~ Not sure what the asking price is; however, the few homes that are selling in the Wildwood area, have been selling in the high $90's and lower ~ also, not easy for Sellers to hear. Best Wishes to the Seller(s) * If I hear of someone wanting to live in the Wildwood area, I will give you a call ~ Take care, Marlayne Skeens, ABR with Real Living Realty Services; 513-465-6748 Smile

-------------
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747

Date Posted: Jan 02 2011 at 9:04am

House is still for sale please feel free to call with questions 513-464-3861 Dave

we are motivated sellers

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 8:20pm
House is now listed with Real Living Realty. Marilyn Goughenour is my realtor

-------------

Print Page | Close Window