Print Page | Close Window

Nothing like telling it like it is......

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Outside World
Forum Name: News, Info and Happenings outside Middletown
Forum Description: It might be happening outside Middletown, but it affects us here at home.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3504
Printed Date: May 06 2024 at 5:26am

Topic: Nothing like telling it like it is......
Posted By: wasteful
Subject: Nothing like telling it like it is......
Date Posted: Dec 02 2010 at 8:44pm
Go get'em Boehner:

Replies:
Posted By: Bill
Date Posted: Dec 02 2010 at 9:12pm
I thought the GOP liked tax cuts (after all, that's their answer to every problem).  Why so sad John?

Posted By: Hermes
Date Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 4:09pm
Ole Boehner is looking a might "white" wonder if the bulbs in his tanning bed need changing ?

Future president Boehner is doing a fine job for us little folks here in Middeltown don't ya'll think ? Dead

-------------
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!

Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 6:17pm

Future president Boehner is doing a fine job for us little folks here in Middeltown don't ya'll think ? Dead
[/QUOTE]

Good Lord,I hope not! What the he-- is the fascination with this . He claims that the Dems are holding things up when he is one of the biggest perpetrators of obstruction in Washington. Both parties get in the way of doing right by the people. Neither party has a monopoly on stupidity. Problem children on both sides.

Posted By: Bocephus
Date Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 7:37pm
Obstruction can be a good thing in some cases.

Posted By: Bill
Date Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 8:33pm
Ya, obstruction of GW Bush would have been nice in about 2003.

Posted By: LMAO
Date Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 8:36pm
Myself I think he ought to recieve that "A$$hole" of the year award. LOL

Posted By: sunwyn
Date Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 10:01am
His "reward" should be that he is retired from the US congress!!!

Date Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 2:18pm
I am not fond of George W. or John Boehner but I can say that I prefer them both more then I do Oboma and his socialcrats that are in power at the moment so until we can elect some people that are not corrupt and make decisions that benefit American citizens and the country then I say the more these corrupt politicians are obstructed then the better off we are.

Posted By: lrisner
Date Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 8:44pm
Strange how the GOP is SO concerned about the Deficit UNLESS borrowing more is so the 250k+ income people can pay less in Taxes. Would some of you explain that to me.

I find it sickening!

Date Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 9:04pm
Please explain what is so different between democrats and republicans if you can,most Politicians are crooks that are selling out this country faster than we know and while people are so consumed about what is the best political party they are all sitting around toasting the demise of the middle class and having a good laugh together.As Earl Pitts used to say "wake up America"

Do you really think their is that much different between these two parties if so someone please enlighten me.

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by lrisner lrisner wrote:

Strange how the GOP is SO concerned about the Deficit UNLESS borrowing more is so the 250k+ income people can pay less in Taxes. Would some of you explain that to me.

I find it sickening!
It’s simple, really:

This is not about a tax “cut”, it is about avoiding a tax “hike”!!!

The empirical evidence is substantial and it is clear: Raise tax rates and TOTAL TAX REVENUES DECLINE, lower tax rates and total tax revenues increase.

If tax rates are RAISED, there will be LESS total tax revenue, which will increase the deficit and we will have to “borrow more" to pay for it.

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Posted By: sunwyn
Date Posted: Dec 05 2010 at 12:11pm
It is ridiculous to cut taxes and wage war....Bush did both and folks want to keep the same old same old. I have yet to see all these so called jobs created in the last ten years of these tax cuts.

Posted By: wasteful
Date Posted: Dec 05 2010 at 12:27pm
Unemployment rate 2005 5.1%.

Print Page | Close Window