Forum Name: Post Your Resume and Job Postings
Forum Description: Post your Resume or Jobs - talk about jobs
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4963
Printed Date: Apr 19 2024 at 2:11am

Topic: Bloggers & A Graphic/Web Designer Needed
Posted By: adamwlewis
Subject: Bloggers & A Graphic/Web Designer Needed
Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:33pm
Xponex Media (the guys that bring you MiddletownUSA!) is currently searching for bloggers and a graphics artist. Below are brief descriptions of the positions, if you'd like more information please contact mailto:web@xponex.com" rel="nofollow - web@xponex.com

Bloggers:
Bloggers work both from home and in-office and are responsible for writing a variety of content for our consortium of websites. You don't have to have a degree in journalism to be a blogger, nor do you have to write under your own name if you're embarrassed about people reading things you write. The most important thing about being a good blogger is HAVING AN OPINION on things.

Bloggers can work as much or as little as they want with extremely flexible hours. While payments are made per post, not per hour, our other bloggers report making between $10 and $20 an hour.

Graphics/Web Designer:
We are seeking an individual with good graphics design skills as well as HTML/CSS knowledge. Depending on skillset and desire, pay and hours are negotiable.

Call 513-422-1907 x233 or email web@xponex.com

-------------
http://www.adamwlewis.com" rel="nofollow - Adam Lewis ' Blog

Replies:
Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 4:30pm
Adam

You may have a problem finding anyone on this site that would have an opinion about things.(except randy sue and his Bengals, of course) Therefore, the position of blogger may be extremely difficult to fill. I, for one, may have difficulty being opinionated.

-------------
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:59pm
Gee...I'd like to help you folks out, but I don't know anyone who is opinionated...especially anyone who would be willing to post for such a mere pittance.

And where would you expect to find anyone stupid enough to blog under their real name???  That would take a certifiable moron.

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Print Page | Close Window