Print Page | Close Window

Feinstein introduces gun ban bill

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Outside World
Forum Name: News, Info and Happenings outside Middletown
Forum Description: It might be happening outside Middletown, but it affects us here at home.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5017
Printed Date: Mar 29 2024 at 3:44am

Topic: Feinstein introduces gun ban bill
Posted By: Wots
Subject: Feinstein introduces gun ban bill
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:36pm
A letter to the senate
"Senator Dianne Feinstein has laid out her plan and the funny or sad thing is she and her sponsors see the firearm as the issue not the person pulling the trigger, not the violent video game industry, not the violent movie industry, not the poor access to mental health and the issue of young people aging out in the mental health care system, how about helping the NICS system to function better. No all she and her sponsors can see is one issue and that is firearms in the hands of law abiding citizens are the issue, what she and her sponsors are really saying is that they fear us and our right to be free and that bothers them as they feel they are the only ones who can think, understand and make intelligent decisions.

How about the gun free zones and are they really places of safety or are they places for disturbed people that want to cause an issue to seek out and do as much damage as they can before the police or someone with a firearm shows up to challenge them?
Newtown according to reports it took 20 minutes for the police to show up. My question is if someone at the school had a firearm would it have ended the same way?

What I expect from you is to get 60 other senators to kill this bill and draft a real bill to address the real issues.
Second you know this bill is only a new step in the direction of total firearm ban in the hands of the real citizens of this country and nothing more or less. Senator Dianne Feinstein is enjoying dancing in the blood of the Newtown and recent events and it will do nothing to curb the criminals and may even embolden them to cause more harm as fewer and fewer every day Americans will be able to defend themselves against them.
Will the good senator and her sponsors give up their armed body guards, will they give up their semi automatic firearms? You and I both know the answer to that they are too important to the country to do that, yet when they leave office a new senator will replace them so just how important are they or for that matter any elected official? Really not a whole lot as you are just a special group that has a fantastic retirement plan, medical care most will never see and really nothing more.

My last question is just what makes someone that is elected to an office more important than those who elected them to the office? Why are those same individuals who elected the person of less value to the nation than those in elected office? If they are allowed semi automatic firearms for protection why are those back home not entitled to the same firearms to protect themselves, their families and friends?

Sincerely"

-------------
Wots
Liberalism: Moochers Electing Looters to Steal from Producers.

Replies:
Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 6:24am
Ms. Feinstein and the other anti-gun folks are more than welcome to show up at my front door and demand the weapons I have for home protection. She won't have much luck in accomplishing anything though.

She and others just don't get it do they. If they were to succeed in banning guns, there will still be sources to procure them out there, especially for the criminal element in society. Disarming the good people only gives the advantage to the bad people. Can't plug all the holes in the old gun source dike Feinstein.

Having a weapon to defend your turf is almost a necessity nowadays. Have you seen the police briefs printed everyday in the Journal? Do you want to be a victim of these scum bags? Home invasions, robberies, low class scum stripping copper out of houses and air conditioning units, people pulling units off the roofs of businesses, people with drug problems stealing to get money to buy more drugs. Gotta defend yourself against this. Calling the cops is always too late to take care of the problem in progress. Too few cops to take care of all the increase in crime happening in this town anymore. They've helped create this increase in crime by inviting the crimnal element to town with all their dam give-away programs. When you create a ghetto, you get the problems of a ghetto. Now, we see the end result of their activity. Lower the class of people in a town.....increase the bad things that happen.

-------------
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.

Posted By: Lucas
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 10:17am
I always think about that man that got killed by the axe a couple years ago over in the Mayfield area. He had a baseball bat :( if he had only had a gun he may have been able to defend himself.

-------------
Read about my food experiences on Three Fat Guys Review blog: http://threefatguysreview.wordpress.com/" rel="nofollow - http://threefatguysreview.wordpress.com/

Posted By: Wots
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 1:50pm
Just wondering how many people work in the gun industry. Including ammo dealers, importers, smith's, etc.
Then along comes chicago's mayor rahm emanuel.........................................

Posted on Friday, January 25, 2013 9:01:46 AM by http://www.freerepublic.com/~zakeet/" rel="nofollow -

(Excerpt) Read more at http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/rahm-emanuel-presses-banks-on-guns-86706.html" rel="nofollow -

Good to see that this country can afford to lose so many jobs.

Just like the coal industry.................

Reminds me of that old sayin......"Cutting off the nose to spite the face"

Vet I love your signature "I'm So Proud Of My Hometown and What It Has Become"

Thumbs Up

Maybe it could be changed to I'm So Proud Of My HomeNation and What It Has Become

-------------
Wots
Liberalism: Moochers Electing Looters to Steal from Producers.

Print Page | Close Window