Print Page | Close Window

Planning Commission canceled Feb.11th, meeting

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown City Government
Forum Name: City Council
Forum Description: Discuss individual members and council as a legislative body.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=960
Printed Date: May 15 2024 at 5:37am

Topic: Planning Commission canceled Feb.11th, meeting
Posted By: randy
Subject: Planning Commission canceled Feb.11th, meeting
Date Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 8:33am
The Planning Commission of The City of Middletown has canceled there Feb.11th, meeting due to a lack of business......

What are your thoughts?

file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Crlewis%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml -

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Replies:
Posted By: Middletown News
Date Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 11:24am
I'd like to know when they plan to reschedule. Also it would be nice to post their minutes and adgenda here.

-------------
Please like our http://www.facebook.com/middletownusa" rel="nofollow - Middletown USA Facebook Page

Posted By: kingair
Date Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 3:07pm
The next Planning Commission Meeting is on March 11th at 6:30pm. Minutes are available at Marty Kohler's office.

-------------
Kigair200

Posted By: spiderjohn
Date Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 4:39pm
Planning Commission has pretty much been Mr.Kohler's rubber stamp allowing him to run over the citizens and small businesses. They enable him in carrying out his selective vision of how our city should look and who should operate here. So far his vision hasn't worked very well, particulary his role in attempting to shape the downtown area(actually only a few blocks of Main St. and up to the Square), and an enormous amount of $$$ has been spent down there.

Such a shame, because Mr.Kohler is one of the hardest working, knowledgeable people in the Admin. He is a driving force of the city govt. If only the city manager and Council would sit him down and re-direct his intentions towards working FOR the citizen and protecting the overall concerns of the ENTIRE business community, we would be so much better for it.

Any time Planning Commission doesn't meet is a break and sigh of relief for the citizens.

jmo

Posted By: Vivian Moon
Date Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 6:35pm
Spider, I agree. Since this is the last year of Mr. Kohler's five year plan I would think the City would be thinking about how the next five year plan might improve Middletown. I do hope it will include all areas of Middleown.

Posted By: kingair
Date Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 7:46pm
Spider:

There is a new member on the Planning Commission, who you know, that isn't a follower, by any means. From what I hear from his friends in the city, he can and will challenge anyone at anytime on issues he doesn't think are right, or don't make common sense. I've know him for over 10 years and he may be a different voice on the commission.

Stern%20SmileKA

-------------
Kigair200

Posted By: Pacman
Date Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 8:44pm
What is Laura Williams Back? Shocked

Posted By: MadisonMom
Date Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 11:22pm
OMG, give me a break!!!!

Print Page | Close Window