FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stay Safe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
middletownscouter View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middletownscouter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stay Safe
    Posted: Mar 16 2020 at 4:24pm
Just a note with all the uncertainty going on right now for everyone to stay safe and be considerate and kind to your neighbors.
There are two types of people: those that talk the talk and those that walk the walk. People who walk the walk sometimes talk the talk but most times they don't talk at all, 'cause they walkin.'
buddhalite View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddhalite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2020 at 2:46pm
Very true.

Most of all - don't panic.  Just live - live every day to its fullest.

II Timothy 1:7 says, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

A spirit of fear causes panic, panic causes bad decisions.  We have power to cause good, we have to love one another like never before and most of all we must be of sound mind and be assured that God is in control and He gets the glory alone.

Wash those hands! Dead
"Every government intervention [in the marketplace] creates unintended consequences, which lead to calls for further government interventions." -Ludwig van Mises
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2020 at 11:45am
After 6 months or more, it's getting a little old folks. Time to open the schools. Teachers and administrators seem to be using the health threats of the pandemic to stay off the job. The taxpayers are paying you people. When will we see our investment in your salaries pay off? Get back to work, do your dam job and start trying.....trying to educate the kids and don't teach this liberal, brainwashing 1619 bullcrap we are hearing about either. Can't believe some schools have actually adopted this nation destroying garbage. You are ruining the lives of our young generation teaching this crap.

Let's get those businesses open as well. Time to get back to some type of normalcy now. To their credit, the school board finally made a good decision to allow football to return although you got a late start in doing it. Good decisions don't often come from the school board nor the school administration. With the continued poor performance of this school district, it looks to me like they would want to get back to work and at least TRY to improve this pathetic district in any way they could.

We can't be scared to take the next step in everyday life. We can't be held hostage to this virus. You can't live your lives in fear folks. It voids your life altogether if you do. We have wasted so much time in our lives isolating ourselves and being scared of living......even taking our next breath. Not a way to live, right? Hell, I'll be 72 in a month, been through a war, taken my lumps in the working world and now retired after 48 yrs of working, Think I care about some covid virus? This crap doesn't require curling up in a corner in a fetal position and giving up on life does it? C'mon
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic