FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stupidest Woman In America, Maybe The World

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alldaywatching View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alldaywatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stupidest Woman In America, Maybe The World
    Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 9:30am

I heard about this story on the radio this morning,so when I got home I looked it up and wanted to share it with all of you. At first I thought it was a joke. But,as it turns out,  she is that stupid.

Suspected US serial killer blamed stench on sausage factory

CHICAGO (AFP) – A woman who lived for years with an alleged serial killer said she never suspected the putrid smell at their Cleveland, Ohio home came from decomposing bodies, after being told the stench came from a sausage factory.

Police have unearthed the remains of 11 women in and around the house where Lori Frazier lived with Anthony Sowell, who was indicted Monday in the case that led to the discoveries of the bodies. "I just wondered why, why would he do this," Frazier told WOIO television news. "He took care of me, good care of me, and I never thought no bodies were in the house."

Frazier, the niece of Cleveland's mayor, told the station that she began her relationship with Sowell a few weeks after he was released from prison in 2005 after serving 15 years for attempted rape. She moved out about a year ago because she wanted to get away from their habit of doing a lot of drugs together, Frazier told the station.

"Yeah, I smelled stuff, but he told me at first it was his stepmother downstairs and then I guess after she left he told me it was Ray's Sausage," a factory next door, Frazier said. Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson told the station that his niece was lucky to have survived a relationship with Sowell.

"My niece would probably fit the same profile as many of the victims and so she's fortunate. She's very fortunate," Jackson said.

The bodies were discovered October 29 after a woman told police that Sowell had lured her to his house, raped and strangled her with a cord and then let her go when she regained consciousness.Police investigating the allegations reportedly found four bodies rotting in the back garden with other remains inside the house. Investigators unearthed four more bodies and a skull at the property last week.

"The investigation into those homicides continues," Prosecutor Bill Mason said after Sowell was indicted on rape, kidnapping and assault charges in the first case. He has already been charged with five counts of murder and is being held without bail pending trial. "Upon completion of the investigation, the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office working with the Cleveland Police Department will present evidence to the grand jury seeking the death penalty for these heinous murders committed by Sowell." Nine of the victims have now been identified, officials said Monday.

Police used cadaver dogs to search other areas in the neighborhood Monday, including in and around a neighboring vacant home, commercial dumpsters, and an old elementary school slated for demolition. "No further information was found at any of these locations," police said in a statement
gemneye70 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemneye70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 12:50pm
The sausage company was right next door...while that probably smells something awful, I find it hard to believe that one can't distinguish between making sausage and rotting bodies.  Then again, I have never really smelled either.  Is it smelled or smelt? 
gemneye70 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemneye70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 12:50pm
When do I get my next star?
adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 2:07pm
gemneye70:

The next "status" increase happens at 100 posts, which makes you an "Average Member", but still only gives you two stars. A third star is granted at 250 posts and makes you a "Senior Member".
Adam Lewis' Blog
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic