FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Osama bin Laden killed!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Osama bin Laden killed!
    Posted: May 02 2011 at 12:04am
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 4:12am
Kudos to our brave troops, reportedly US Navy SEALS, for a mission well executed!!! Thumbs%20Up   Thumbs%20Up   Thumbs%20Up 
As for OBL, may he rot in hell.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 6:55am
Wait a minute folks! Has anyone seen pictures as proof he is dead? This is the government we are talking about here. Trust anything they do? Personally, I don't believe anything they tell us until they prove their claim. I hope it is not fabricated.

Could this just be some propaganda to improve moral in Afghanistan? It's been a ten year war and hard on the troops? Perhaps a manuever to justify spending more on a war that just keep dragging along, so long that it has been lost in the news and with the public? Don't know yet, how 'bout you?

We saw pictures of Saddam Hussein being hanged. We saw pictures of his sons killed as proof.

Anyone seen pictures of a dead Binny?

They say he was buried at sea in traditional Arab fashion. How convenient and so soon. No proof, no trust in what we are being told for me as yet.

You'll have to forgive my suspicions, but I'm a product of the sixties and have been through a bullsh-- war that killed 58,000 for no reason. You can see my distrust of anything the government feeds us until they prove it. Not so quick to pull the trigger on believing the story.

Now we wait for the retaliation.
ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 7:27am
Well said Mr. Presta, Navy Seals and all the branch's of the military have given so much to keep us safe. Will never forget that Sept. day and blue sky, how our world changed in a matter of hours. Lets hope the intel. they recovered will help bring others to justice. Not real happy they polluted our oceans with that piece of SH-T. I do believe this info to be true and would also like to see proof, the sooner the better.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 11:48am
WASHINGTON – A U.S. official says Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea.

After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.

The official, who spoke Monday on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters, did not immediately say where that occurred.

Sorry folks,I'm just not buying it. How convient to allegedly kill someone then "out of total respect" bury him within 24 hours and at sea. Yeah right. The only thing this is doing is boosting Obamas' popularity for re-election. Our fine government at work.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
TonyB View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 1:53pm
Hermes - let's see if bin Laden makes any more audio tapes. I don't believe they'd announce they got him if they didn't. Besides, the idea of bin Laden as food for the fishes has a certain poetic justice, don't you think?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 2:52pm
TonyB - Don't fall for everything these DC idiots tell you. I've been lied to way to many times to fall for bull like this. Nothing about it makes any sense,why would they even think about honoring a man like Bin Laden by abiding by Islamic code to dispose of him within 24 hours ? Thats beyond ridiculous. Don't want Islam to be pi**ed off by not honoring it ? To he** with Islam ! Even Islam shouldn't be worried about what they do with his body if he was as evil as they claim then that should void him of any Islamic code. Now they are saying America is on high alert because of possible retaliation by Al Queda,don't make any plans to fly soon,the TSA will be out in full force and executing suspects at the airport no doubt and just another excuse for them to fondle your wife and children.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 4:23pm
It is always appropriate to stop a killer, terrorist, mass murder by any means possible. Shooting Usama in the eye then feeding him to the sharks is just the Navy Seal way.

I love it when America stands up for what is right. Now lets get the heck out of there.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
TonyB View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 5:38pm
Hermes - I don't believe much of what comes out of Washington but there is no reason to announce something that might later be proven false. That would be a complete embarassment to those trying to get re-elected. I'm with John on this one; Got him, now let's get out of there!!!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 6:50pm
The only reason to announce this now by DC is to get Obama re-elected in 2012. You seen what 9/11 did for Bush,well this is what Bin Laden will do for Obama.
As for the U.S. leaving Afghanistan that won't be happening any time soon. The war on terror is just like the so called war on drugs,it's perpetual,never ending,no end in sight. Obama knew he was never pulling out of Iraq & Afghanistan when he was campaigning,but the lies got him elected didn't it ? Same thing will happen come 2012,the sheeple are eating this crap up and Obama is a hero.
Sorry if I'm so negative but I learned in another war you don't trust anything or anybody until you see it for yourself.
TonyB View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 8:19pm
Hermes - we'll see come July in Afghanistan and December in Iraq. If not, he's going to have some real explaining to do. Can't afford this anymore. Not in terms of money and more importantly, not in terms of the lives lost. Time to come home!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 9:07pm
Saw on the evening news, many people in many towns across the land celebrating on information provided by your government and fed to you by your media. Just like false body counts and false operations as well as "hidden from the public" type operations like Cambodia and Laos some 40+ years ago in another very unpopular war. You younger folks weren't around then, but trust me, it happened.

Saw the compound where the SEALS went in for the kill and extraction of the body. Was told by the media that the USS Vinson carried the body out to sea for burial. Still didn't see the body as proof. Didn't see the dumping of the body in the sea either.

Perhaps not now, perhaps not in the years to come, but maybe in our lifetimes, we will know what really happened and see the pictures of Binny shot in the eye. I hope so. Otherwise, there are a heck of alot of people that are now chanting "USA", alot of people with loved ones killed on 911 that are hoping he's dead and celebrating what they are told that will be made a fool of, once again, by your government and the government's puppets, the media. The public can be made to be quite gullible at times, especially when the government and media are playing on their emotions. I hope this is not the case. Just be cautious in your beliefs when it comes to info. from your leaders. Time may tell folks.
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 12:42am
My Granny used to say "believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see" don't forget that its campaign time.LOL
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 8:33am
I agree with Vet,we are from a different generation and we have seen what an out of control money grubbing government will do to gain footholds for political gain and the lies they tell to do it. The officials are already saying don't expect any end to the so called war on terror. One of these days the people are going to wake up and when they do it will be to late.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic