FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wishing All A Great New Year

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wishing All A Great New Year
    Posted: Jan 01 2019 at 12:23pm
I put this under the topic "A Better Middletown" simply because I didn't know where to post this.......

Here's wishing ALL of you, no matter which side of the fence you are on here, a fantastic new year, hoping it is prosperous and positive no matter what your goals may be. It has been interesting, fun and entertaining with each and every one of you as we discuss what is best for Middletown. We all want to see nothing but the best for our city. We just have differing opinions on how we get there. Nothing wrong with discussions, some of them heated, but nevertheless, we are talking about the city's interest and that is important here. Nice to see people who post/read here care about the city. Sadly, the people who do care are in the minority. I still don't have an answer as to why all the apathy from those living here. How do you get people to care about where they live?

God Bless EVERYONE of you in 2019 and may your plans, life's events and your goals be positive as we all go through another year in our lives. Remember, what is important to you now,(if you are young), isn't necessarily as important to you when you get older. That is what I have learned in my 70 years.

Vet
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2019 at 12:45pm
Well said.
Thank you, sir.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
FmrMide81 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FmrMide81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2019 at 9:48am
Nice sentiments indeed-but you know this group. Extend an olive branch and most of them will use it to poke you in the eye over some long past perceived slight...
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2019 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by FmrMide81 FmrMide81 wrote:

Nice sentiments indeed-but you know this group. Extend an olive branch and most of them will use it to poke you in the eye over some long past perceived slight...

Just making an attempt to try it a new way. I'm, for the most part, negative and argumentative on here and always have been. Thought I would show a non-combative side for once and do the "open to discussion" approach. We shall see how it is received and how many people here actually care about the approach.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic