FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thomas G. Rapp lost his fight with cancer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anglewings View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anglewings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thomas G. Rapp lost his fight with cancer
    Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 10:55pm
Thomas G. Rapp age 60, lost his fight with cancer on Satuday  March 13, 2010.
He is servived in death by his mother Norma C. Rapp of Springfield, his sister and
brother-in-law Ona Mae and Larry Heath of Columbus, Ohio, a forster child he
had in his care for over 25 years, 3 nieces Angie Boyd, Gloria Mongold both of
Springfield, Michelle Heath-Chavez of Columbus. He is preceded in death by his
father Wilbert R. Rapp, a sister Norma J. Holycross, and a nephew Timothy A. Heath
all of Springfield. Services are being handeled by Brbitenbach,Machary,&Leffer 517
S. Sulphin Street. Middletown, Ohio 45044  Family and Friends may have visitation from 12:00
to 1:00 The Furneral Services will start at 1:00pm. Mr. Rapp will Be Cremated there after.  In light
of that fact if anyone would like to send flowers we are asking that you send live plants not grave
side flowers. Any Money donations should be made directly to the Cancer Foundation.  Thank You
Writen by a family member.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 11:08pm
May his soul rest in peace!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 8:07am
You will be missed my friend.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
NRS View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 9:43am
I'm so grateful that Tom called both Miss Vivian and me several times upon his recent return to Middletown.

When I worked for the City of Middletown he (Tom) was castigated by a couple of the One Donham Plaza power brokers from time to time.  As I got to know him, I realized that they were so wrong.

Peace to you Tom.  You are missed.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 11:19am
It seems we always lose the good ones.

Condolences to his family & partner.

RIP Tom.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2010 at 3:18pm
Will miss his spunk and "tell it like it is"/no holds barred approach to the power brokers. If we could have only harnessed that energy to fight for the truth........ goodbye Tom.......you just know he's raising he--.....just in front of a different podium. May God Bless.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic