FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who Is Coming Tomorrow?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Is Coming Tomorrow?
    Posted: Jan 17 2011 at 7:19pm

Traffic on MUSA is on fire and everyone is watching us, but that aside here are my thoughts as a citizen of Middletown and a tax payer, when it comes to Aj and this whole fiasco. 

I think Aj was wrong in his actions that night as far as the words he chose to use. I also think that he has made some decisions that have lead to other police involved issues that were not the smartest around. And with that said I think he should take any and all criticism that comes his way because of it. Should he resign or be asked too? I guess that is up to the people that feel that his actions are so detrimental and so out of line that he is not good for the city. Again that is personal choice for everyone to make on there on.   

If people want to show up and ask him to step down that is there right and again he should have to sit there and listen to every word. I will agree that people make mistakes in life and most of us have, but we also had to pay for those mistakes.

I think the issue is far deeper than Aj though and problems with this city run higher up the food chain than him or other council members. If you really want to see some change in the city building and if you do decide to go to tomorrows meeting and speak out against Aj, make sure you turn around and face some others in the room and ask them to do the same or ask council to get rid of them. Getting rid of one council member is not going to change much if anything at all. Again this is just my opinion and nothing more.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
thinking View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 7:46pm
I just left council meeting. I thought it was strange so many conments again AJ asking for him to resign on here but no one show up AT COUNCIL MEETING.  I was alway told growing up if you got something to say about the person face him like a man. AJ is just a small part of the problem in MIDDLETOWN.  Writeing on here will not fix nothing unless your willing to speak up.
????????????????? View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ????????????????? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 7:53pm
everybody again aj but no one had the guts to face him on here?????????????
vannestmom View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 8:25pm
i love the topic who is coming? answer......NOBODYLOLLOLLOLLOL
Good showing middletown usa!!!!!!!!ClapClap
"think before you judge"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic