FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Needed repair of a laptop hinge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lostdafire View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostdafire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Needed repair of a laptop hinge
    Posted: Mar 02 2012 at 7:19pm
My daughter's HP laptop has a hinge that is in need of repair.  There appears to be a nut and/or small bolt that may have fallen out.  It may/may not be special to HP.  I can't really tell.  The machine still operates properly as a computer, it just does not close properly.

Does anyone here recommend a local business or individual that may work on such a problem?

Thank you in advance.

Lost
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2012 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Lostdafire Lostdafire wrote:

My daughter's HP laptop has a hinge that is in need of repair.  ...  Does anyone here recommend a local business or individual that may work on such a problem?
Lost

Lost:

I recommend “Computer Service Now” located right here in Middletown. You can call them (toll free) at 1-877-422-1907.  Here is a link:  http://www.computerservicenow.com/

If they cannot help you, I am certain that they can refer you to someone who will be able to help you!!!

I hope that this helps.

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Lostdafire View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostdafire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2012 at 10:06am
Thank you for the information.  I thought there was a sponsor or moderator of this forum that did similar work.  I'll make the call.

John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2012 at 12:15pm
You can bring it into our shop M-F 9 am to 5 pm.

We generally have staff available that can give you an opinion about your laptop at no charge.

Call us Monday 513-422-1907 x221 Ask for Jessica or stop by the shop. We are in the MiddletownUSA Building.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic