FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Security Cameras

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Security Cameras
    Posted: Mar 20 2012 at 11:02am
Randy Lewis has been pretty busy locally installing security camera equipment. So he asked me to drop a line out to the Middletown community about some fantastic deals he has on surveillance camera equipment.

If your business is unprotected with security cameras or your existing installation is obsolete, consider working with Randy. He and his staff will do an over the phone demo where you can login to his camera systems with your computer and or iPhone/Adnroid.

Imagine being able to check on things at the office when you aren't there. Even from your smart phone!

I have this service, there is no monthly fee, and I always know what is going on at the MiddletownUSA building.

You can call Randy at his Middletown Office, 422-1907 x357

I like the extension number he choose. Easy to remember if you like guns.

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2012 at 11:45am
Thanks John, you are right we have been busy with local business here and in the surrounding areas. I can find a camera system to meet just about any ones budget. From wireless to hardwired I am the guy to call for any and all camera security needs.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
rowan10 View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowan10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:34am
Thanks for that there are different types of cameras available, wireless cameras only refer to whether they are hard wired to the receiver or not they do have electrical connectors where you can plug them in if you have access to electric, i use both types and once people are aware you have them they do not do anything illegal in the area where they are installed, when installing them post signs stating you have them and it will stop all types of illegal activity..
Landscape Design VA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic