FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Uh Oh Randy Sue!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:20am
RANDY JANE......

Did you see the "all is lost" look on Marvin Lewis's face when Maualuga got the personal foul penalty? The "Red Rifle" (quarterback) what's his name had a look of doom on the old face too. ......but I was pulling for your Bengals old buddy! They had it won....until the last half of the 4th quarter. So close.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 12:55pm
I was wondering when you would come alone with your two cents. What an awful game, the sad thing is the Bengals have a talented team. The mental errors are key in football. Too many stupid penalties! 
I believe that the team has the players to make a super bowl run....They don't have the coach to take them there. Next up Monday Football and the Steelers...should be an easy win. "Should Be"  
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 3:07pm
What the heck happened to the Steelers offense? Seven points? They ain't the Steelers of a few years ago. Let's hope they come alive in this game. I know you will join me in hoping the Steelers do well also. Gotta get 'em back to the Super Bowl.....talking about the Steelers now, right?
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 11:09am
My wife and girl friend are going to the game. I'm not jealous at all!
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

My wife and girl friend are going to the game. I'm not jealous at all!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 11:20am
Crap Randy Ann......the Bengals looked flat yesterday. Browns looked better than they have in years on both sides of the ball. Bengals QB looked a little peeved. 2 and 2 now, along with Cleveland and Baltimore. Davy Lapham didn't do the normal amount of squeeling. Miss Bradly Yo-Hansome squeeling along with Lapham. The Bengals network broke the two girls up on the broadcast. Sad. Is it still "Super Bowl Baby" time or has that passed already? New England coming up. 2 and 3 perhaps?
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 7:33pm
Randy Ann.....Bengals looked good against the sluggish, "don't want to play" Patriots. Tommy Brady never looked so bad. Panned the Patriot sidelines and Brady looked ticked off the whole game. Their still 4 and 1 and he looked like he was ready to give up. Spoiled brat syndrome perhaps? Bengals looked decent on both sides of the ball. Pittsburgh is lousy this year and the Ravens aren't exactly on fire either. Might be the Bengals year to win the division.

Next up, Buffalo with a new QB. Should be a Bengals win.

SUPER BOWL BABY!!! Keep hope alive Randy June.....even when they are 8 and 8 by the end of the season.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:22am
A Bengal's win Randy Lou, but it took them overtime and against a QB in his second game. Buffalo ran all over that Bengal defense in the first half and your Bengals gave up a 14 point lead. Not overly impressive.....but still a win. 4 and 2 and on top of the division bud. Bengal fans are now hoping they don't fall apart in the second half of the season and end up out of the playoffs at 8 and 8. Others hope this was their last win.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:32pm
Crap Randy Sue!

Bengals totally outplayed by the Ravens. Andy Dalton throwing three INT's and sacked a number of times. Ravens Flacco lousy QB. Can't move the team that well. Can't run, can't throw accurately. Just plain not good. Ravens running game non-existent. Bengals not much better. Yet, they came back after being down by 17 to tie on an unbelievable tipped ball in the end zone. Ravens 32 tipped ball in the air instead of knocking to the ground. What the hell was he thinking? Still, in OT, another loss and a 6 and 4 record going into Cleveland next week. Probably no Super Bowl Baby for your Bengals this year, but a possible playoff berth awaits at 10 and 6, maybe 9 and 7 perhaps.......with probably a first round exit for Marvelous Marvin and company.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:13am
Randall June.....Well, Joe Flacco is the Bengals best player. Mercy, what a lousy qb. Int's , can't move the Ravens down the field to score settling for field goals at best......if the Ravens were smart, they would look for another qb in the off season. Flacco should be done in the NFL IMO.

Now the Chargers at 9and 7. Bengals should beat them depending on what kind of game Phillip Rivers has. I've seen him look good and have seen him look terrible. Not consistent at all. If he's on, the Bengals may be in trouble, especially if Andy Dalton starts throwing INT's again. You and I know he's prone to doing that.

If history repeats itself, your Bengals may not make it past the first round, and, if they do win, they will face an improved Patriot or Chiefs team with the Broncos waiting down the road for someone. I doubt they will make it as AFC champs. We'll see. The Bengal's fans are riding high right now, thinking their team has a chance. They do not realize disappointment is down the road......perhaps as early as next Sunday......
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:41pm
CRAP RANDY LOU! THE BENGAL'S ANDY "RED RIFLE" (AS PAUL HOARD CALLS HIM) DALTON THREW TOO MANY INT'S. ONE AND DONE ......AGAIN! I SHARE IN THE HEARTACHE WITH ALL THE BENGAL'S FANS. ALWAYS NEXT YEAR WHEN, LIKE CLOCKWORK, WE WILL HEAR "SUPER BOWL BABY" FROM ALL THE DREAMERS WHO LIVE IN CINCY. IF ONLY THEY KNEW HOW TO CALL IT AS IT REALLY IS......AND HAS BEEN SINCE 1968. QUESTION IS, HOW MANY MORE YEARS (10 AND COUNTING)WILL THEY GIVE MARVIN LEWIS TO GET PAST THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic