FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Out Of Patience At Subway

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gordon View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Out Of Patience At Subway
    Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 3:30pm
It's really nice to see that over the years Subway has added so many new menu items. So, I'm happy for all you senior citizen sandwich haters who can now go to a sandwich shop and get what ever it is that you people get...

Click here to read my rant entitled Out Of Patience at Subway

PS. I do always love the subs, I just wish we all were younger. LOL

adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:02pm
I have noticed that Subway can be very slow depending on the customers in front of you. I wish our subways had a way to call ahead and a drive-thru for pickup like Penn Station.
Adam Lewis' Blog
Gordon View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:04pm
Good point! I felt sorry for my friend Vinny as he had his sandwich toasted. It sat there and sat there getting cold waiting for that salad to be made. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic