FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Last Bite At The Clubhouse Sports Grille

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gordon View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Last Bite At The Clubhouse Sports Grille
    Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 3:15pm
Speaking of portion sizes...

I've had my last meal from the new Clubhouse Sports Grille on Cin Day Rd. in Monroe.

But not my last drink :  )

Neil Barille View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Barille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 3:43pm
I read your review and comment about the portion size of the caeser salad -- it looked ok to me.  Whether it was overpriced or not, I don't know.  From your standards it sounds like you and your cheapo buddies need to go to Golden Corral and overfill your plates. 
Gordon View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Neil Barille Neil Barille wrote:

From your standards it sounds like you and your cheapo buddies need to go to Golden Corral and overfill your plates. 

That's funny!

But they don't have beer at the Golden Corral, so that's Not Going To Happen!
Lucas View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 3:50pm
Portion size is difficult to rate; I'm not a salad guy so I can't make a good reputable comment about the caesar salad... but I can say that $9 for a fish sandwich on a bun with tarter sauce and potato chips does sound steep in price. I'd probably be okay with it given the service sounds decent (which is what I care about most).
Read about my food experiences on Three Fat Guys Review blog: http://threefatguysreview.wordpress.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic