Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Thursday, March 28, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Three Fat Guys Go To LaRosa's On National Beer Day
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Three Fat Guys Go To LaRosa's On National Beer Day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vinny View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Three Fat Guys Go To LaRosa's On National Beer Day
    Posted: May 12 2015 at 2:53pm
Thanks Trotwood, I will definitely try the pan pizza and a salad next time! 
Trotwood View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trotwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2015 at 7:49pm
Nice review you guys!

Quick little secret with LaRosas though - you MUST get the pan pizza there! Just trust me on this one, it's delightful. In particular they have the best lunch deal in the area - great side salad with the best lettuce cuts, their awesome pizza cheese, and if you put the creamy garlic on it - oh man! You're really in for a treat.

Understandable that their bar was dead - seems like they could get a lot more traffic from it if they had decent drink specials and a better focus on the appetizers. Their cheesy garlic bread is really good, never had their wings but from the review it looks like I'm not missing much.

Also understandable with the calzone. It's not bad if you're hungry like a bear, but for an average meal it's too much food and too much bread
Vinny View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2015 at 2:38pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic