FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

City Employee Bloggers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Middletown29 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 7:27am
The source for the information on city employee bloggers and the law director is from someone in a position to know if this is happening. If Mr Adkins says it ain't so then maybe my source is wrong. However, my source has no reason or motivation to knowingly put out false information about this topic.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by middiemom middiemom wrote:

Skeptical is laughable. You cross your arms and stomp your foot down every time the city proposes anything. Talk about "hook, line and sinker. " You eat up everything that MattR and any other "insider" posts. You and Nelson "ANALytical" are cut from the same cloth. Mr. Adkins has debunked your fake news. You don't want to believe it because it doesn't fit your narrative. Sometimes it's best to move on and fight another battle.

Sad. Another blind city shill. Dance for the city leaders mom. Be their court jester. All kingdoms need the town fool who believes what they are told without offering one shred of independent thinking. To hell with history or facts. Just keep supporting one failure after another. There are no limits as to what you will accept from them as to support.

How sure are you that what happened to Analytical did not occur? Were you there? Do you know the detailed history of what transpired? Sounds to me like the man was thrown under the bus by the Gilleland administration because he wanted to do his job correctly and didn't buy the Gilleland doctrine of dishonesty. I have a real problem with that kind of management. Educated scum with no scruples nor morals.

And hey, middiemom, how long have you been here? Makes a difference you know.If you were here in the 70's, you would have seen what some here, including me, have seen as to the beginning destruction of a once great city. If you came in the 70's, 80's and 90's, then you came when the destruction was in full bloom. If you were here in the prosperous times, you can't help but get angry at what you see now. There is no way that I can support all who inhabited city hall from the late 70's to current. When a group of city leaders want to change to the correct focus, change to the correct direction and change the way they do business in developing this city, I will begin to support them. Until then, as long as it remains "business as usual" with the "my way or the highway"/secretive undertow agenda here, I can't support what you now take as gospel. Normally, I'd say open your eyes, see the light, understand what is really going on in this city, but, in your case, you are too gullible to approach in that fashion. Keep swallowing the agenda. Keep believing in the incompetence middiemom. Carry on. The city needs the few followers it has. The rest of us know better.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic