FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

4th of July Parade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4th of July Parade
    Posted: Jun 13 2017 at 6:28pm
Passing this on for the lady who is taking over the Middletown Memorial Day and 4th of July Parade.

Please contact Jeri Lewis on Facebook at Parades Middletown Page or email her jlewis@kingswell.us
or txt or call her at 513-649-9699

Hello There!

I am reaching out to communicate a new role I am taking on this year. As an effort to continue building into our community at a family level, I am now Chairing the Committee for the Memorial Day Parade and Ceremony as well as 4th of July Parade. I truly am excited and we have a amazing team organizing things.

This Year's theme for the 4th of July is "Unity in America". We felt this is a great time to turn our focus on being united as a community. 

If you would like to be in the parades please fill out the application and email back to me. The Deadlines are listed at the top of the applications. If you have any questions, please reach out. I would love to answer questions or meet.

dezzyfits View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dezzyfits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2017 at 11:36am
dez
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic