FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vitori & OLD ENTITLED WHITE MEN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vitori & OLD ENTITLED WHITE MEN
    Posted: Dec 15 2018 at 12:19pm
29 doesn’t seem to be able to accept that this is a dead issue. Move on 29. Or do you have nothing better to do? Sad.
Middletown... Bright past BRIGHTER FUTURE!!!
Middletown29 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Middletown29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2018 at 9:35am
Vitori seems to be unable to accept responsibility for her actions.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2018 at 4:42pm
It seems it is you that has the problem, lover. Your obsession with Ms. Vitori is unhealthy at best. Stop and smell the flowers. Side note, we had a blast downtown last night. Good food, wine and music. Another great job!
middielover View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2018 at 9:54am
Mom (Ms Vitori) your snide comments will not diminish your serious problems.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2018 at 9:34am
Get over yourself lover. Find a healthy hobby.
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 9:03am
This entire “old entitled white man” thing Ms Vitori is pushing is an attempt to divert attention away from her business problems, ie failure to remit employee tax withholdings, failure to pay local contractors, etc,
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 4:57pm
Nelson:

Thank you for FINALLY reverting back to your original username. I never got the analytical redbengals thing. Very odd to have three usernames.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 4:46pm
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/3c63ccfa-ab59-4aa0-8a0c-cddf29f523bf
Nelson Self View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 3:16pm
Ms. Ami Vitori/Middiemom -

After having spoken yesterday and today with both John Beagle and Adam Lewis, administrators of the MUSA blog, I have, out of necessity, "TEMPORARILY" re-established my membership under the user name Nelson Self.

Ms. Ami Vitori/Middiemom, please be advised that I voluntarily relinquished my ONLY membership (ANALYTICAL) over two months ago.  I HAVE NOT POSTED SINCE AND AM ABIDING BY MY EARLIER ASSURANCES TO SPIDERJOHN.

Both Mr. Beagle and Mr. Lewis understand that I am not surreptitiously posting as RED BENGALS or anyone else that you may IMAGINE.  I had only one account contrary to your strange comments.

Out of fairness to me, and in furtherance of your own emotional well-being, please cease and desist your ongoing commentary about me.

Sincerely,

Nelson Self
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 1:09pm
Ms Vitori

You started this thread with your Facebook outburst. The only person enamored by the issue is you.

Deflect
Deflect
Deflect

Still no response to you companies tax crime.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 9:14am
Speaking of losing your wits, middielover, you seem to be enamored with this topic. It’s consuming you and others. It’s going so far as to making Nelson create multiple user names, posting comments and deleting them (again). You “men” really should find another hobby.
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 6:47am
Ms Vitoi

I talked with eye witnesses to your claims of treatment by Larry Lewis (entitled old white man).
Seems your description of the incident varies significantly from others that were present.

Perhaps you owe an apology to Mr Lewis.
Regardless you seem to have lost your wits over the incident.
Once you pay the $50,000 plus in employee withholding taxes your company embezzled perhaps you will feel better.
FmrMide81 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FmrMide81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2018 at 12:59pm
I was hoping that wrestling was going to be part of the Sorg revival-but it seems a bit too high brow for it now-maybe we can get Towne Mall Galleria to bring back Victor the Wrestling Bear-watch a bear wrestle and then go gorge yourself on rolls at York Steakhouse-THAT'S Middletown entertainment!
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2018 at 9:03am
lol--remember wrestling at the Sorg??
Facebook is far more brutal...
holidaze can be a stressful time in the competitive business world, and freezing weather can bring on a slew of business property problems---meltdowns and over-reactions happen.....all can be made well

in the interim, for an amazingly entertaining evening, maybe make the drive out to Brown's Run for dinner/light dining---followed by an amazing evening of Rob Hoffman and the Influence--the most interesting musical experience around here in a long while in a very comfortable and welcome venue---don't miss this!
FmrMide81 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FmrMide81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2018 at 8:35am
"Work it out as rational adults"????
Well, in this area that can mean only one thing....
STEEL CAGE GRUDGE MATCH BABY!!!!!!!!

MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2018 at 8:01am
Spider
I agree in part (both hard working) however Vitori et al seem to have a self righteous attitude. What causes Vitori’s spouse to think he should send an email to Lewis about his properties? Then Vitori pulls the sexism card on Facebook. I think Vitori would be well advised to clean-up her own house before going after others.
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2018 at 4:15pm
come on---these are both decent hard-working caring neighbors in a disagreement---they will probably work it out as rational adults.

Both entities have worked long and hard to improve their properties in that drama-filled over-emphasized area

To the rest of us with no stake in this whatsoever, it means nothing.....local egos--lol
redbengals View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2018 at 1:41pm
She is an SJW that is also racist and sexist. Her virtue signaling is to serve as a distraction from her own shortcomings.  
Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors because I have better things to do and quite frankly do not care
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2018 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by itsamee itsamee wrote:

I think she is talking about old entitled white men who let the city rot for years, swindled the taxpayers, and are not doing a lot to actually help a downtown besides holding onto buildings that are slowly deteriorating.  
It is the old entitled white men who cultivated a society where both the husband and the wife need to work to make ends meet. These old entitled white men wanted to rake in all the money while keeping their workers under their boots. The old entitled white men who try and bust up unions and remove the rights of workers. The entitled white men who have ruined the public school systems with nonsense tests so they can make a buck for Pierson and other curriculum publishers. The entitled white men who diverted funds from the roads and infrastructure budget and now want to charge a new tax to get the money back.   

All good points itsamee. Another way of deciphering her comments that I totally missed. As an old (but hardly entitled) white man, I took offense at her stereotypical labeling just as she thinks women are labeled for her reasons stated. Hey! If Ms. Vitori wants to call the current council regime and those who came before them old entitled white men, I applaud her description. They have ruined this city with their total lack of any common sense and ability to prioritize. And, as much as I dislike Larry Mulligan and those who think like him, knowing he is included in this label, I take additional pleasure in agreeing with her. I guess I took her comments totally out of context. My mistake if this was her intentions.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2018 at 10:55am
Spot on itsamee. 
itsamee View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote itsamee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2018 at 9:31am
I think she is talking about old entitled white men who let the city rot for years, swindled the taxpayers, and are not doing a lot to actually help a downtown besides holding onto buildings that are slowly deteriorating.  
It is the old entitled white men who cultivated a society where both the husband and the wife need to work to make ends meet. These old entitled white men wanted to rake in all the money while keeping their workers under their boots. The old entitled white men who try and bust up unions and remove the rights of workers. The entitled white men who have ruined the public school systems with nonsense tests so they can make a buck for Pierson and other curriculum publishers. The entitled white men who diverted funds from the roads and infrastructure budget and now want to charge a new tax to get the money back.   

Itsa me, mario!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2018 at 3:44am
""Ami Vitori

It's really interesting to be a woman today.
We can be well-educated, professionally accomplished, and unbelievably strong; work our tails off, make great strides... and yet still are the target of old entitled white men, like the one who yelled at me today, pointing his finger in my face, calling me names, and trying to intimidate me. It's a sad day when men actually see us as the fearless, bold and powerful beings we already are... but clearly despise us for it.

Side note: I need to start taking kickboxing. Followed by yoga.""

Assuming this is what Ms. Vitori said......

If this statement is true, Ms. Vitori needs to wake up to the fact that it is a mean old cruel world out there where feelings aren't spared and intimidation, name calling and worse are encountered. That is reality Ami, not the protected world you seem to live in. It is not all lollipops, flowers and sunshine everyday. Get tough Ami. Live with it because it will continue and the only way to combat it is to toughen up and stop living in your "goodie two shoes" world. Stop playing the victim and using the old gender card pulled whenever it is convenient. The minorities do the same thing when the old "chip on the shoulder" crowds get their feathers ruffled and want publicity. This is usually when Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson appear on TV. Otherwise we never see them.

"Old entitled white men" huh. You mean the old entitled white men who always got sent to war while the women were kept out of the combat zone for decades?

You mean the "old entitled white men" who took care of their families by being the sole provider back in the day and who went to work long hours at a steel mill like my grandfather did decades ago?

You mean the "old entitled white men" who are qualified but are now being passed over for promotions in the workplace so that companies can show diversity and that they are recognizing minorities and gender options purely due to quotas? (Liberal Democratic Affirmative Action people love seeing this by the way)

You mean "old entitled white men" who have been the most discriminated segment of the workforce for decades. I have seen it with eight corporations and 48 years of working. Workplaces nowadays take men over 50 for granted, wish they could fire them on the spot and never consider that age group for promotions. They would rather hire and promote young kids with enthusiasm who will buy their bullcrap and play the old "go get 'em tiger" routine for the company while fast tracking them to higher positions....that is until they themselves get burned out when they find out they have been used by the big bosses and are tossed aside as well. Seen it happen over the years especially at P&G.

This "women are being mistreated" talk all sounds like the leftovers from the 2016 election when the nation decided that Hillary, the women's hero, was cast aside in the waning hours of the election and the Dems started their little groups of whiners to disrupt the operation of the current administration. Some women's groups and the minorities have been in a vindictive frame of mind since the election of 2016 and have never let it go. Ms. Vitori's comments seem to indicate this carry over by mentioning that yet another man has "abused" them because of their gender. Could it be, Ms. Vitori, that it has nothing to do with you being a woman, but rather another issue that the man has an issue with? If one receives an approach like this, is it because you are a woman or is it because you did something to anger him? Why bring gender into this at all? Is it a crutch to use for you to think you have a gender advantage? Won't work. Try facing this like an adult and not another "gender victim". Might toughen you up a bit.

Mercy, I'm so tired of these agenda driven, "chip on the shoulder", "we got a cause" "I'm just waiting for someone to say the wrong thing to me" crusaders out there who complain about anything and everything just to get attention nowadays. See it on TV and read about it all the time. Stop playing the minority and gender cards and earn respect using the merit system.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2018 at 9:55pm
I just read Buddha's reply and all i can say is wow!!!!! Just WOW!!!!  Middielover is the new Nelson/Analytical. You are a carnival barker, sir. P.T. Barnum would be impressed with how you can whip up the masses and make them believe a false narrative. I honestly don't know of one single "man" who would put their finger in a woman's face and yell at them in such a manner. And until now, i never knew of one single "man" who would defend such an action. Unfortunately, my hometown has changed drastically. We will just have to keep moving on despite the hostility in this current climate. Again, I urge you all to come downtown and enjoy good food, music, culture, and any events. The grip it and sip it was a huge success. Santa parade attendance grows every year. The bash, first friday, and many other events are great times to be had with family and friends. Please focus on the positives and not cling to the 50's and other eras. Middletown is trying to clean up a huge mess that was left by prior councils. 
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2018 at 1:17pm
middiemom (aka Ami Vitori) if anything is sad it is your lies. I never defended Larry Lewis’s actions. I was not present when the altercation between you and Larry Lewis occurred. I do not know if your description of the altercation is accurate or not.

I did state that regardless of your criticism of Larry Lewis at least he is current on his taxes. I know for a fact Lewis has paid his taxes and you have not.
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2018 at 9:25am
a finger pointed in your face along with a difference opinion is now judged as "sexist"?
hmmm--how many irate fingers have been pointed in my face over decades?
didn't realize that it was sexist/racist/etc......

wow--I know both parties and respect both--so we now have "north Central" and "south Central"? rofl--nothing like more downtown drama--both entities have worked very hard on their properties and should probably concentrate on improving their own situations.....

who REALLY comes off as the "entitled one"?
downtown egos----imaginary "big fish" in a very small puddle imo

we do love our drama----can we make this a much larger issue--hey--let's all whine on facebook!

https://youtu.be/P37xPiRz1sg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic