FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Hesitated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Hesitated
    Posted: Aug 09 2010 at 6:18am
Well, I hesitated to place this under "Professional Sports" because it pertains to the Bengals, but here goes......

Turnovers, penalties, lack of offense- scoring with just 51 seconds to go.

Taking into account it was just the first pre-season game, if this is any indication of what is to come, Randy Sue ane the Hermesmeister, it may be another long season in a list of many long ones in this team's history. Better hope nothing happens to Carsy Palmer. The backup QB's look a bit weak.

I was pulling for dem Bengals to score.....at least a field goal.

I'm sure it will improve........maybe........
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2010 at 12:00pm
I feel your pain Vet as I hang my head in sorrow. I couldn't even watch the rest of that game last night,it was way to painful. Ok so the regulars only played a little while and the backup's took over then the backup's backup,but still.

Hopefully by the start of the season they will improve,on something. I  hate to say it but I think it's time for Carson Palmer to move on to other things. Several of the offensive linemen need to move along also. Mike Brown needs to quit counting his money and spend some on a few quality players. Brown is to frugal to own a team he won't spend money on and wants Cincinnati to pay for everything except quality players.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2010 at 2:21pm
I just cant believe what I am hearing from you Hermes!! It was game one, and really doesn't even count as a first preseason game. It's the Hall Of Fame game, It was so meaningless I didn't even watch.  I am not concerned at all about this season, we will win the AFC North once again, and this time we head to the Super Bowl.

WHO DEY!!!!
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2010 at 5:13pm
Randy - the game was horrible,a slaughter. The worst of the Dallas team made the best of the Bengals look like the worst. And that my friend is bad !

I quit watching in the 2nd quarter and once in a while I would switch over to see what was happening.

True that the game was just a pre-season preview but they have a lot of work to do.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2010 at 5:49pm

Dont Sweet it Hermes, OUR boys will be just fine come regular season time I promise.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2010 at 7:24pm
I have to agree with you Hermes. They did look bad in this game. Need to pick it up quite a bit in intensity. Not on the level as Dallas and both teams had the same time to prepare. Dallas backup QB's looked much better. Alot of the same mistakes made in this game that we have been seeing in the last 10 seasons.( Penalties, dropped passes, not catching the ball beyond the yard marker for the first down). Apparently never has been corrected, even with new personnel. Might be time to start doubting the season's success early on. Might be time to start supporting a team that would give you more confidence in winning consistently. Think about it. Right Randall Ann?
TANGO View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TANGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2010 at 8:24pm
You are right they did not look sharp, in their defence dallas has had twice as many practices. Jorden Palmer must go, they should of kept kitna
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic