FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PATTI'S & Chick-fil-A

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PATTI'S & Chick-fil-A
    Posted: Dec 26 2010 at 8:19pm
My Husband & I went to Patti's Christmas Eve during the lunch time and we had a sandwich inside the store. It was nice ~ do a little shopping & grab a sandwich ~ be on your way Smile Nice concept Smile You can't beat the " Nice-ness " of the owners of Patti's ~ They have a sign in their store " Nice Matters " and it really does! Bruce and Jennie go out of their way to help. Their store is an asset to Middletown and now you can even get a lunch time sandwich. It works for me !!!! Thanks Bruce, Jennie & Chick-fil-A Smile
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2010 at 8:27pm
I got one the other day.  Very good.  Thanks to the person in the cow outfit to remind me!
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 6:52am
Thank you Marlayne! It was a very exciting week with Christmas and the Grand Opening of Chick-fil-A!! Thank you to all the enthusiastic shoppers who offered their support and hunger. Chick-fil-A will be serving the original fillet sandwich, chips and drinks initially...and expanding in the near future. You forget just how good Chick-fil-A chicken is if you haven't had it in awhile...Yum!
"Because nice matters..."
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 1:47pm
Where is this located?
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by LMAO LMAO wrote:

Where is this located?
Patti's Cards & Gifts
535 S Breiel
In the Middletown Shopping Ctr.
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 6:21pm
Thank you, 409!!
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 7:10pm
Have to come check it out.Smile
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2011 at 10:21am
I love it !!! I get hungry when I shop ~
At " Patti's " I can do both !!!! Clap
A quick sandwich, gives me more time to shop @ " Patti's "  Smile
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 7:59am
Good morning all! I'm sorry to say that for reasons unclear to us, Chick Fil A has decided to discontinue the lunch express at our location, Patti's Cards & Gifts. I'm sorry to disappoint those who were enjoying the concept, I know we were. We will, of course, continue to sell great cards and gifts with friendly service!
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 10:07pm

Chick-fil-A was just an added bonus ~

It will be missed; however, that is not why I come into " Patti's "
 Because Nice Does Matter
AND
They have Great cards & gifts !!!
A Friend of mine just said her husband discovered " Patti's " for her Birthday card and she said " It was a Really Nice Card ~ she went on to say, she had Never been in and I said WHAT ???? I told you about it !!!! She said, I know, I have to go and now I Know she will ~ she Loved the card ~ I knew she would !!!!!!

Thanks Jennie & Bruce for staying here in Middletown Hug
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 10:59pm
I second that, thanks Jenny and Bruce.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 11:37pm
Sorry it did not work out.

Perhaps a change of heart because they plan to open a full-service restaurant in Middletown in the near future? Only time will tell...
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 8:04am
Thanks to everyone for the support! See why I love this town??
Arthur Loversky View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arthur Loversky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 9:40am
Art Lover here
I buy all of my cards at Patti's
Even bought a cool holiday gift there.
Wouldn't think of going anywhere else.
Don't really care about the chicken sandwich

got Art?
got art?
you do now!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic