FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Goodbye Integrity Auto

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goodbye Integrity Auto
    Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 8:57am
It is a sad beginning to a New Year here in Middletown. Phil Quellhorst, owner of Integrity Auto on Elliott Drive, has decided  to close his doors.

Middletown has lot a very good, honest mechanic IMO.
Adam Lewis' Blog
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:12am
That's unfortunate.  I've used their business for a few years now and felt they had your best interest in mind.  Can't say the same for some of his competitors.
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:16am
I definitely agree. Phil was definitely the best in town that I've used. Just couldn't seem to get enough money to keep his head above water.
Adam Lewis' Blog
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:33am
Most definitely agree. Phil has done the work on my vehicles when the warranties expired. He has always been prompt, fair & honest.  Sad.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:08am
WHAT????? Now what am I going to do to get fair, honest car repairs? I gave him alot of business and his shop always did excellent work. His lot was always full. Don't understand. Will Pete D. still be open at the other end of the building? Guess I'll start taking my business to him, unless someone can recommend a decent repair place that won't gouge the customer. Anyone?
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
ktf1179 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktf1179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:22am
I have always liked Springboro Automotive, before I moved to Middletown your might give them a try. I use to go to Big Al's Mufflers but they lost my business when every time I went there they kept trying to up sale everything. 
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:31pm
Well...when you call the old number of 727-0202, you get a referral to 727-8191, which is Meineke. That's Pete's place, isn't it?
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:52pm
Yes I think Phil used to work for Meineke.  Maybe he's going back?
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 1:18pm
Unfortunately not, Phil is no longer going to be in the automotive repair business (at least that's what he told me, that could change of course.) I won't go into much detail about his personal life, that's for him to tell people. Phil did transfer all his customer records over to Pete at Meineke however...

FROM PAST EXPERIENCES I will not be going to Pete @ Meineke. To each his own, just not the place for me. Same goes for Midas.

I am going to try Monro on Grand, apparently they are under new management and I've heard good things. We shall see. For tires (and tires only) I will probably go back to Tire Discounters. Never had a probably with them in this department but always took my business to Phil to support the little guy.
Adam Lewis' Blog
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:10pm

I reccomend Madison Auto Care I recently took my truck there and he charged 225.00 to fix what another garage in town wanted allmost 1600.00 to fix.He initialy diagnosed one part needing replaced but when I called him back he told me that I needed a second part which he allready installed and only charged me for the part needleass to say I was a happy camper. The guy seems honest he has also done work for my daughters and a friend all with the same results I know hes a little farther out but I think it was worth it Big smile 

MADISON AUTO CARE LLC
513-425-7055

MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:58pm
Thanks for the reference. Hard for me drop off on the way to work though :( I loved dropping it off with Phil as he would run me the office or I could have someone pick me up and drop me back off later to pick it up.

Grrrrr!
Adam Lewis' Blog
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic