Print Page | Close Window

TAX MONEY IS OWED

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown City Government
Forum Name: City Council
Forum Description: Discuss individual members and council as a legislative body.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6918
Printed Date: Mar 28 2024 at 4:32am

Topic: TAX MONEY IS OWED
Posted By: redbengals
Subject: TAX MONEY IS OWED
Date Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 12:51pm
     By

-------------
Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors because I have better things to do and quite frankly do not care

Replies:
Posted By: middiemom
Date Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 1:43pm
 Good bye, Nelson.

-------------
Middletown... Bright past BRIGHTER FUTURE!!!

Date Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 10:08pm
Productive session tonight . Nelson, did you watch it? What happened to your previous posts? Are you posting and then deleting again? Nelson*.

* analytical**

**redbengals

-------------

Posted By: itsamee
Date Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 12:49pm
I. I am so confused.

-------------
Itsa me, mario!

Posted By: Nelson Self
Date Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 3:18pm
Ms. Ami Vitori/Middiemom -

After having spoken yesterday and today with both John Beagle and Adam Lewis, administrators of the MUSA blog, I have, out of necessity, "TEMPORARILY" re-established my membership under the user name Nelson Self.

Ms. Ami Vitori/Middiemom, please be advised that I voluntarily relinquished my ONLY membership (ANALYTICAL) over two months ago.  I HAVE NOT POSTED SINCE AND AM ABIDING BY MY EARLIER ASSURANCES TO SPIDERJOHN.

Both Mr. Beagle and Mr. Lewis understand that I am not surreptitiously posting as RED BENGALS or anyone else that you may IMAGINE.  I had only one account contrary to your strange comments.

Out of fairness to me, and in furtherance of your own emotional well-being, please cease and desist your ongoing commentary about me.

Sincerely,

Nelson Self

Posted By: Nelson Self
Date Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 4:45pm
To:  John Beagle and Adam Lewis -

Thank you for allowing me to present the facts regarding Ami Vitori's obsession with me.

Nelson Self

Date Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 4:53pm
Nelson:

Thank you for FINALLY reverting back to your original username. I never got the analytical redbengals thing. Very odd to have three usernames.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window