FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHO DEY!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO DEY!!!!
    Posted: Sep 27 2009 at 7:20pm
Say what you want about the Bengals, that was a great game. No they are not going to the Super Bowl, but that was a great win by them. That last drive had some luck involved, but I will take some luck every time.

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 12:19am
That was a good game !! I was almost ready to give up and then BOOM !!! Palmer comes through. They really shocked me today. Clap
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 6:24am
Yep, and as bad as Cleveland looked against Baltimore yesterday, the Bengals should get win # 3 in Cleveland. BUT- lookout when they play Baltimore and Pittsburgh again at Pittsburgh. Might get ugly. Sorry- just can't be a Bengal fan. Been too pathetic for too long now. A Bengal win on Sunday's = a bad Sunday for the Vet!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 8:52am
Originally posted by VietVet VietVet wrote:

Yep, and as bad as Cleveland looked against Baltimore yesterday, the Bengals should get win # 3 in Cleveland. BUT- lookout when they play Baltimore and Pittsburgh again at Pittsburgh. Might get ugly. Sorry- just can't be a Bengal fan. Been too pathetic for too long now. A Bengal win on Sunday's = a bad Sunday for the Vet!
  Vet, I am so disappointed to hear you say that about our Bengals. I don't think I can sit with you at upcoming council meetings Embarrassed  I love the Bengals, but have never been to a game. It is our team and I will stand by the team till the end,which will be soon. They always find away to lose. But I love them anyway.

Yesterday was a great game and I love beating the Steelers. WHO DEY !!!!!!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 8:59am
Vet - I was going to invite you to my superbowl party,now due to your lack of enthusiasm I don't see that happening. We'll put a placard in your chair with your name on it and think of you. Cry

WHO DEY GONNA BEAT DOS BENGALS ?!! WHO DEY !! SUPERBOWL BOUND !!  Clap LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 9:10am
Settle down Hermes, lol It is not time for that yet. Now if they can bet the hated Ravens I will jump on that wagon with with you. As for the Supper Bowl party, I do hope I can come. lol  
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

Settle down Hermes, lol It is not time for that yet. Now if they can bet the hated Ravens I will jump on that wagon with with you. As for the Supper Bowl party, I do hope I can come. lol  

Come on Randy don't let Vet rub off on you. Any time is the time to claim superbowl bound,you have to stay positive. We won 2 with 15 more games to go, not a problem. Confused
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2009 at 6:48am
Listen to him Randy. Don't pay any attention to my comments on the Bengals. Hermes knows what he's talking about. 3 games played- the Bengals are 2 and 1 - 13 games to go- one more with Pittsburgh, 2 more with the Ravens- 2 with the lowly Browns- he's right-the Bengals could go to the Super Bowl this year. Also not totally out of the realm of possibility, Gilleland and her pesky crew of city saboteurs could realize the errors of their ways and drop the Section 8 program altogether, fix the roads, fix the vault, start listening to the people and bring in decent jobs too, but that's probably not going to happen either!

Here's another way of looking at the Super Bowl situation, Randy:

Picture an old western movie with a group of calvary with a guy with long blond hair, at a place called the Little Big Horn, surrounded by overwhelming numbers of Sioux. Now, think about what chance they had for success and the futility of getting out alive and making it home. Now think about that same situation in modern times as it applies to the game of football and your favorite team. See any similarities? Just kidding- I hope they end up as high as third place in their division. I wish them well!
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2009 at 6:54am
Originally posted by VietVet VietVet wrote:

Also not totally out of the realm of possibility, Gilleland and her pesky crew of city saboteurs could realize the errors of their ways and drop the Section 8 program altogether, fix the roads, fix the vault, start listening to the people and bring in decent jobs too
Now Vet, it is illegal to even POSSESS that stuff...let alone to be using it so early in the morning!!!
LOL LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2009 at 7:13am
Yeah, I know Mike, but it helps me deal with what the city leaders are doing to our town on a daily basis by escaping the reality of it all, so there is some medicinal advantages to it. AND, if you use a "little helper" once in a while, I figure you may someday actually start understanding their logic on alot of things. Lord knows, understanding them doesn't work sober.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2009 at 10:13am
Now you guys know from reading my post I'm not that optimistic. LOL

If the Bengals beat Cleveland it will at least be a good start to an otherwise dismal season. I'll take a good start any day over previous years activities. I'm still not over the fact that Houshmanzadah is gone. There is an empty place in my heart. Cry
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2009 at 11:19am
I hear you Hermes. Just as you have an empty place in your heart for Houshmanzadah, I have that same empty, devastated feeling that the Bengals lost Akili Smith and David Klingler as players and Dick LeBeau, Dave Shula and Bruce Coslet as coaches. Ahh, those were the days to watch those Bengal rascals! AND, the Bengals were as successful during those times as I ever want to see them! Good times to be a Bengals fan.    A thrill a minute and very healthy for the opponents record, I might add. Do you all miss those times as much as I do?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2009 at 12:44pm
I know what your saying Vet. Anderson,Montoya,Munoz,Williams, I won't name the whole team but yeah it brings warm feelings,the good ole days !

Vet I think we are getting old. Cry  Dead
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2009 at 6:08pm
WHO DEY !!!!! Bengals pull it out at the last minute !! I don't know whether to be happy or mad. That game should have been over when Graham had the blocked Xtra point. It kept me on the edge of my seat at least.

But what exactly does it say about the Bengals not being able to beat the Browns a lot sooner in the game ? 3 & 1 I'll take it ! Clap
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2009 at 6:21pm
Baltimore, not happy after losing, and in Baltimore . RIP Bengals. Still enjoyed Dave Laugh- him and Brad Jokehanson giggling like little school girls on the radio though. Sometimes, I think Bradley is going to wet his britches with excitement.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2009 at 12:02am
The fight in Ohio was a good game. I was  tetering all the way,I kept changing stations then coming back. I just knew Cincy was going to blow it and they came close,really close. The Browns put up a fight, best they've played since last year.

But I've got a lot more sweating to do yet. LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2009 at 8:54am
I was on the edge of my sit the whole time. I found myself calling the tv a few choice names. I love the Bengals and loath the Browns. I really thought we were gonna lose. I will be at the Nov. 27 Bengals Browns game. And I want to make this offer to Vet one time and one time only. Vet, if you want to jump on the bandwagon now is the time. If you wait till super bowl Sunday it will be too late.  I believe I can convince Hermes to let you on the wagon now but i make no promises for later in the year. Its now or never Vet....

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!! 
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2009 at 11:52am
I'll go along with Randy's suggestion,Vet get on the wagon now and forget about Baltimore. Denounce Baltimore and swear your allegiance to the Bengals.

Take the following oath :
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully support the Bengals  for this season, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Cincinnati Bengals. I will watch every game that is televised that the Bengals play. I will drink cold beer and eat hot wings when presented to me in honor of the Cincinnati Bengals. In respect to Randy & Hermes I will never mention another team unless that team is currently engaged in play with the Cincinnati Bengals. This is my oath I swear."
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2009 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Hermes Hermes wrote:

I'll go along with Randy's suggestion,Vet get on the wagon now and forget about Baltimore. Denounce Baltimore and swear your allegiance to the Bengals.

Take the following oath :
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully support the Bengals  for this season, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Cincinnati Bengals. I will watch every game that is televised that the Bengals play. I will drink cold beer and eat hot wings when presented to me in honor of the Cincinnati Bengals. In respect to Randy & Hermes I will never mention another team unless that team is currently engaged in play with the Cincinnati Bengals. This is my oath I swear."
  Amen
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2009 at 1:00pm
This is a one time offer Vet. I hope you take it, I dont think we are asking to much ...
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2009 at 6:10pm
Hey, you people!!!  This is getting dangerously close to violating the "Separation of church and sports and state" provision of the first amendment!!!  The ACLU may be coming after you (if they can get past USC).

LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2009 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

Hey, you people!!!  This is getting dangerously close to violating the "Separation of church and sports and state" provision of the first amendment!!!  The ACLU may be coming after you (if they can get past USC).

LOL
BOOOO!!!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2009 at 7:55pm
OK- here goes Randy and Hermes- "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully support the Bears for this season, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Chicago Bears. I will watch every game that is televised that the Bears play. I will drink cold beer (s) and eat hot wings when presented to me in honor of the Chicago Bears. In respect to Randy and Hermes I will never mention another team unless that team is currently engaged in play with the Chicago Bears. This is my oath I swear." ....I tried- just can't make that commitment. Darn!!! You know guys, I've been watching pro football since the days of Jim Brown, Sam Huff, Dick Modesleski (sp?), Deacon Jones, Y.A.Tittle, Lou Groza, Bart Starr, etc. and I just got use to seeing people who knew how to play the game at all positions. Dem Bagels just don't cut the mustard in meeting these standards. Just can't support their level of football.    Disappointing isn't it?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2009 at 8:07pm
The Bears!  Really The Bears ! Angry Have you been drinking today ? I cant believe you would say something  thing like that. I will have to talk to Hermes and some others I may have to use Admin powers and ban you till after football season.  Wink
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2009 at 9:59pm

When did the Bears move to Baltimore ? LOL A few post up Vet you were supporting Ravens.

Come on Vet don't get yourself banned we need you on here,just take the oath the way it was written. It's a 45 yard penalty for changing the wording of the oath. So your 2nd & long. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic