FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Precinct Midd2 Ward1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Precinct Midd2 Ward1
    Posted: Apr 28 2010 at 7:38pm

This is a special message to the registered voters of Precinct: Midd2 Ward1.

(If you vote at the University Baptist Church, 4125 Riverview Ave., you are likely in Precinct Midd2 Ward1.)

On May 4, please vote for: MIKE PRESTA

to be your representative to The Butler County Republican Central Committee from your precinct (Midd2Ward1).

I am NOT a politician and have never run for political office. The Central Committee member, representing a single precinct, is the lowest elected office in the State of Ohio.

I am beholden to no one, politically speaking, and I am an honest man who acts with character and integrity.

I hold core beliefs of:

Fiscal responsibility;

Limited and legal governance according to our Federal and State Constitutions;

The economic and personal liberties resulting from the free market;

A hand up, not a hand out.

There are 298 precincts in Butler County and each precinct elects one Republican AND one Democrat to their respective Central Committee.

Since the Democrat from our precinct is running unopposed (and this is true for nearly every office on the Democratic ballot), anyone may simply request a Republican ballot if they wish to vote on all of the issues and vote for MIKE PRESTA for Republican (County) Central Committee. This will NOT affect your ability to vote for the candidate of your choice in the actual general elections in November.

However, let’s be frank and honest! We all know that Butler County historically elects nearly all of the Republican endorsed candidates on the ballot in general elections, but did you know that the County Central Committee members’ most important duty is to help decide who becomes the “ENDORSED” party candidate for all elected positions in this county? That means that since it is the Butler County Republican Central Committee’s “endorsed candidates” whose names are on the ballot in all county-wide general election, in essence it is the Butler County Republican Central Committee that chooses the winners of most county-wide races.

Since most democrats run unopposed in the primaries, after careful consideration, you may agree that helping to elect the most responsible Republican Central Committee representative will help assure the best candidates in the general elections every November, and even Democrats may decide it is in their best interests to request a Republican ballot and vote for Mike Presta in the primary!

This will result in the unopposed, Democratic candidate being elected to the Democratic County Central Committee, and Mike Presta being elected to the Republican County Central Committee (both from YOUR precinct)!

This will result in better candidates on the ballot from BOTH parties in the November general elections!!!

Regardless of your decision, thank you for having taken the time to read this and at least considering me. Also, regardless of your decision, PLEASE VOTE!!! It is your right and your responsibility!!!

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2010 at 7:48pm
nice message Mr. Presta.Clap
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2010 at 7:02am
I don't know Mr. Mike Presta. I'm a little skeptical. You seem, at times, to be awfully "combative" in your approach. You have demonstrated a trend toward "feistiness" and seem, on occasion, to "not want to "go along with the program", nor a candidate to be a "team player". I'm not at all pleased with a person who is constantly bringing incriminating proof of guilt and directing it toward our elected leaders. Please refrain from providing this evidence as it could tarnish their pristine image and ruin their reputation. I'm looking for a person who will not question the system and who will go along with those who are calling the shots. Now, if you will excuse me, I must go as I feel a sensation in my nasal area as if it is beginning the grow.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic