FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

56 Degrees Wine Bistro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 56 Degrees Wine Bistro
    Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 9:27am
If you’re driving through downtown Middletown around dinner time and you notice a lot of traffic you may be in the area of one of downtowns most successful business: the newly established 56 degrees wine bistro

Read Full Story
here&now View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote here&now Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 9:54am
I have driven by that place and seen a lot of people. I will  have to stop in and have some food and and maybe a glass of wine.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 10:23am
I am definitely going to check out this place. Thanks Randy for the nice story.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
kingair View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 4:38pm
Great Place and Great Friends!Clap
Kigair200
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 4:47pm
Great place, not a great location but things are getting nicer downtown. Here's a toast to you.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2009 at 7:26am
Hey Mr.B----
just what exactly is getting nicer downtown?
I am there often, and haven't seen any changes.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2009 at 8:26am
Spider:  Certainly not the hookers!!

(Although that one didn't look too bad, if she would get groomed a little better! WinkLOL)
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2009 at 12:11pm
Well the removal of the Mall was a big start. But also the buildings on Central near Main have really nice storefronts. As you go away from Main toward Roosevelt, it gets less nice.

The Bistro is in the nicer part of Central.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

David The Guitar Tea View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David The Guitar Tea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2009 at 7:53pm
I have played classical and jazz guitar at 56 Degrees several times.  I think it is a wonderful place for great food, an extensive wine selection, and really amazing cheesecake!  My good friend Chuck Evans plays there every Friday from 7 until 10.
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 1:52pm
I need to stop down there sometime soon. I didn't realize they were open in the evenings.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic