<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Use That Memory- Recall Exercise</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : About Middletown : Use That Memory- Recall Exercise</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:39:17 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:24:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1013</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Use That Memory- Recall Exercise : carousel beauty college, there...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=14050&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#14050</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=64">middie85</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1013<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;18&nbsp;2009 at 5:24pm<br /><br />carousel beauty college, there was A oral surgeon dr Fassler I beleive, a little magic shop in the entrance to duffs, sally beauty supply. I know there`s alot more. anyone remember santa landing in the helicopter every year?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:24:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=14050&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#14050</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Use That Memory- Recall Exercise : Thanks for the info swohio75-...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4637&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4637</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1013<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;04&nbsp;2009 at 6:43am<br /><br />Thanks for the info swohio75- finally had time to go through all 150 pages or so. The pictures from the 50's thru the 80's brought back alot of memories. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2009 06:43:18 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4637&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4637</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Use That Memory- Recall Exercise : Some of you old-timers might enjoy...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4505&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4505</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=128">swohio75</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1013<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 9:38pm<br /><br />Some of you old-timers might enjoy these:<br /><br />http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=4196&CISOMODE=grid<br /><br />http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=4195&CISOMODE=grid<br /><br />http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=5189&CISOMODE=grid<br /><br />http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=4194&CISOMODE=grid<br /><br />http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=4197&CISOMODE=grid<br /><br /><br /><a href="http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=4196&CISOMODE=grid" target="_blank">http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=4196&CISOMODE=gri</a><a href="http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=4195&CISOMODE=grid" target="_blank">http://www.middletownlibrary.org:8080/cgi-bin/viewer.exe?CISOROOT=/Crout&CISOPTR=4195&CISOMODE=grid</a>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:38:46 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4505&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4505</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Use That Memory- Recall Exercise : Mike- Speaking of roads ending.The...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4504&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4504</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1013<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 8:46pm<br /><br />Mike- Speaking of roads ending.The north end of Breile ended at Central Ave. with a barricade on the north side of Central.The south end of Breile ended at Grand Ave. Fast food row down Breile was just fields. That land was all WPFB owned north of there. Kensington St. use to end to the south right before the Barbara Park Home. I remember, as a kid, Don S. Cisle from Hamilton, with their earthmovers cutting the subdivision around Barbara Drive and Arlington Arms Apartments. Same with Lewis St./Fiesta Way off Jackson Lane. All that land was owned by Farmer Scott who had an excellent vegetable stand by his house which still stands next to Wade E. Miller's old house at the corner of Grand and Kensington. The "M" is still on the chimney of the house. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:46:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4504&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4504</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Use That Memory- Recall Exercise : MM- I thought Godfathers Pizza...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4503&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4503</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1013<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 8:32pm<br /><br />MM- I thought Godfathers Pizza was out where O'Charlies is now by I-75. After they moved out sometime around 1986 or so, Godfathers was replaced by Mark Pi's or some Chinese restaurant.It was in an A-frame type building. Noble Romans had a rye crust I believe. Don't remember Duff's. Where were they located in the mall? Was the fabric store Hancock Fabrics? They were located where the Buckeye Budget store is now. Little Ceasar's Pizza,  before they occupied the old Radio Shack now, use to be over by the Little Dipper Ice Cream stand in the Elliot Drive area in the 80's.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:32:21 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4503&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4503</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Use That Memory- Recall Exercise : Oh &amp;amp; Ah!!! I forgot all abouut...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4501&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4501</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1013<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 6:34pm<br /><br /><P>Oh &amp; Ah!!!&nbsp; I forgot all abouut them!!!&nbsp; They had a stand-alone building approxiamately where the GasAmerica station is now.</P><P>At some point not far west of there, Jackson Lane turned into a gravel road.&nbsp; In fact, this area was "out in the country" in the late fifties/early sixties.</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:34:32 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4501&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4501</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Use That Memory- Recall Exercise : Godfather&amp;#039;s Pizza, Noble...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4497&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4497</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=199">MadisonMom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1013<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 4:43pm<br /><br />Godfather's Pizza, Noble Roman's, Ron's Pizza, La Pinata, Duff's Smorgasborg.........a fabric store (name escapes me)...<br /><br />Santa in the middle of the parking lot in his own house.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:43:15 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4497&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4497</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Use That Memory- Recall Exercise : Yes indeed Mike- Gina&amp;#039;s Pizza....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4492&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4492</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1013<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 1:21pm<br /><br />Yes indeed Mike- Gina's Pizza. Great pizza! In the 60's, I stopped there late at night after I took the date home and got a large pizza and TWO subs. Took them home to watch the all night theatre with Bob Shreve and NEVER GAINED A POUND! Oh to be young again! Remember Elite's Ice Creme in the little shopping center next to the Community Bank by Discount Tobacco? How about the Sohio station where BP is now. Remember it having a huge ditch with big culverts as entrances to the Sohio. You being an "old timer" and while we're on the subject of recalling the area- do you remember a little hamburger drive-in called the Oh and Ahh down on Jackson Lane by about where the Cassano's sits now? This would have been in the late 50's to early 60's. Great hamburgers with special sauce.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:21:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4492&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4492</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Use That Memory- Recall Exercise : The gas station was a Texaco station,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4483&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4483</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1013<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 9:13am<br /><br />The gas station was a Texaco station, I can't recall who owned it.&nbsp; I believe that there was a shoe repar shop back down the passageway near Miller's Barber Shop, wasn't there?&nbsp; Also, I seem to recall a bank at the very south end.&nbsp; <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I <strong><EM>clearly </EM></strong>remember <FONT color=#ff0000><EM><strong>"GINA'S Pizza"</strong></EM></FONT> (my very favorite) right across the street, where Alpine Press is now.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:13:30 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4483&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4483</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Use That Memory- Recall Exercise : I remember Dwane&amp;#039;s Shoe Store...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4482&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4482</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=115">Vivian Moon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1013<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 7:32am<br /><br />I remember Dwane's Shoe Store &amp; Fashion Bug]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2009 07:32:14 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1013&amp;PID=4482&amp;title=use-that-memory-recall-exercise#4482</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>