<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Dock Sale</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown News, Info and Happenings : Dock Sale</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 13:57:52 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:51:49 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1028</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Dock Sale : Thank you. </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1028&amp;PID=4563&amp;title=dock-sale#4563</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=199">MadisonMom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1028<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;26&nbsp;2009 at 1:51pm<br /><br />Thank you.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:51:49 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1028&amp;PID=4563&amp;title=dock-sale#4563</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Dock Sale : I have moved your post to Middletown...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1028&amp;PID=4561&amp;title=dock-sale#4561</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1028<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;26&nbsp;2009 at 11:30am<br /><br />I have moved your post to Middletown News Info and Happenings from the Featured Business section.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:30:22 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1028&amp;PID=4561&amp;title=dock-sale#4561</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Dock Sale : I wasn&amp;#039;t sure where to post...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1028&amp;PID=4558&amp;title=dock-sale#4558</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=199">MadisonMom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1028<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;26&nbsp;2009 at 11:01am<br /><br />I wasn't sure where to post this, but here it is.  I am posting this for a friend of mind.  Madison Mom<br /><br /><br />**I have been busy cleaning this warehouse across from the Sorg Mansion - in anticipation of our company moving. We have found a boatload of stuff - chairs, office chairs, little wooden cabinets, some metal shelving, even some homecare health aids like potties (that fit over the toilet and have handles), old wheelchairs, etc. There are nice tables and work tables and massage tables, and even some institutional reclining chairs. There is even a Ricoh copier that powers on and has a cabinet and trays with it. There is huge wooden enclosed whiteboard for a wall too. And more...I just can't list it all....<br /> <br />We are having this huge sale on Friday only from 9am to 2pm. If you need anything, come on out and see what you can find. We are pricing LOW to get rid of it - but also to recoup all the time I've spent unpaid cleaning this place out!!! The address is 802 2nd Avenue (Carmody)<br />If something grabs your attention and you want to see it before the sale, let me know and I can show you ahead of time.<br /><br />You can get to the warehouse by crossing the river, turning right on Carmody and then coming around the curve. The warehouse is on the left (across from Middletown academy school) - pull into the gated area and walk to the dock between the buildings. It's all in the left wing!! Please come with cash only - and a way to haul it if you want it.**<br />]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:01:50 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1028&amp;PID=4558&amp;title=dock-sale#4558</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>