<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : State of the City</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : State of the City</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 10:38:33 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:45:13 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1085</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>State of the City : All I can say is I wish we were...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1085&amp;PID=4814&amp;title=state-of-the-city#4814</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=190">tomahawk35</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1085<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;11&nbsp;2009 at 10:45pm<br /><br />All&nbsp; I can say is I wish we were more like West Chester or Springboro.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:45:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1085&amp;PID=4814&amp;title=state-of-the-city#4814</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>State of the City : All I can say is.. I am glad we...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1085&amp;PID=4806&amp;title=state-of-the-city#4806</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1085<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;11&nbsp;2009 at 3:56pm<br /><br />All I can say is.. I am glad we are not Dayton. : )<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:56:11 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1085&amp;PID=4806&amp;title=state-of-the-city#4806</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>State of the City :  The message is we have to work...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1085&amp;PID=4797&amp;title=state-of-the-city#4797</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1085<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;11&nbsp;2009 at 2:04pm<br /><br /><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2DGuWdEvbXI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><DIV></DIV><SPAN =Apple-style-span style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: 12px Arial; TEXT-TRANS: n&#111;ne; COLOR: rgb0,0,0; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horiz&#111;ntal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorati&#111;ns-in-effect: n&#111;ne; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0">The message is we have to work together in these tough economic times. Cincinnati, Dayton, Middletown, the county and state.</SPAN>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:04:28 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1085&amp;PID=4797&amp;title=state-of-the-city#4797</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>State of the City : Mulligan&amp;#039;s &amp;#034;The state...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1085&amp;PID=4796&amp;title=state-of-the-city#4796</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=223">2000+</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1085<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;11&nbsp;2009 at 12:29pm<br /><br />Mulligan's "The state of the city is strong" message reminds me of Former President Bush's most recent (2008) annual "State of the Union" address to Congress. Always the state of the&nbsp;union "strong" untill reality made it very clear it was not. He often forget to mention a "War" that was not part of the budjet and the coming financial meltdown. All his promises of becoming inclusive with input from the "citizens" does not reflect any reality.&nbsp;]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:29:17 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1085&amp;PID=4796&amp;title=state-of-the-city#4796</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>State of the City : Mayor Larry Mulligan made it very...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1085&amp;PID=4791&amp;title=state-of-the-city#4791</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1085<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;11&nbsp;2009 at 11:02am<br /><br /><font size="2" color="black" face="arial">Mayor Larry Mulligan made itvery clear, that despite reports, "Middletown is not dead or dying."The Mayor went on to fire back at Forbes.com for naming Middletown oneof the ten fastest dying cities. "The state of the city is strong,"Mayor Mulligan announced<br><br><a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4140" target="_blank">Full Story</a><br></font>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:02:07 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1085&amp;PID=4791&amp;title=state-of-the-city#4791</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>