<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : MMF--Actual scan of &quot;the document&quot;</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : MMF--Actual scan of &quot;the document&quot;</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 03:11:34 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Mar 2009 20:31:38 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1120</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>MMF--Actual scan of &quot;the document&quot; : That was the first time that I...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1120&amp;PID=5033&amp;title=mmfactual-scan-of-the-document#5033</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1120<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;18&nbsp;2009 at 8:31pm<br /><br />That was the first time that I ever scanned a document.&nbsp; I did it using an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) option of my scanner.&nbsp; There are a couple of very minor diferences in format only.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I beg your forgiveness for not getting it 100% correct.&nbsp; I have been trying for over a day, and this is the closest I have come so I am posting it.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 18 Mar 2009 20:31:38 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1120&amp;PID=5033&amp;title=mmfactual-scan-of-the-document#5033</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>MMF--Actual scan of &quot;the document&quot; :  Moving Middletown Forward Committee Suggestions...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1120&amp;PID=5032&amp;title=mmfactual-scan-of-the-document#5032</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1120<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;18&nbsp;2009 at 8:22pm<br /><br /><B><I><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=6><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=6><P align=left>Moving Middletown Forward Committee</P></B></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><P align=left>Suggestions for activities</P></I></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><P align=left>• Recruit and train candidates for ward election in 2009</P><P align=left>• Establish committees for various activities: fundraising, issues, campaign</P><P align=left>strategy</P></FONT></FONT><I><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><P align=left>Candidate assistance</P></I></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><P align=left>• Workshop for selected candidates: public relations, speech coaching,</P><P align=left>establish issues, raise funds ($3,000-$5,000 needed for competitive</P><P align=left>campaigns for each and establish budgets)</P></FONT></FONT><I><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><P align=left>Recruiting suggestions</P></I></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><P align=left>• Search for candidates who have been active in their wards and have some</P><P align=left>name recognition</P><P align=left>• Set target fundraising for each candidate </FONT></FONT><I><FONT face=Arial size=3><FONT face=Arial size=3>(1/2 </I></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>support candidate, </FONT></FONT><I><FONT face=Arial size=3><FONT face=Arial size=3>1/2 </I></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>from</P><P align=left>committee through fundraisers)</P></FONT></FONT><I><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><P align=left>Campaign suggestions</P></I></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"><P align=left>• Announce committee formation and its objectives, not giving away its</P><P align=left>main goal of recruiting and quietly helping groom selected candidates and</P><P align=left>making sure they get on the ballot before announcing campaign support</P><P align=left>for the four candidates. Keep issues to a minimum and goals for</P><P align=left>candidates. When recruiting, make sure candidates are on board</P><P align=left>concerning objectives and issues.</P></FONT></FONT><I><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><P align=left>Other goals</P></I></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><P align=left>• Consider ballot issue which would change the makeup of City Council.</P><P align=left>For example: Four wards and mayor, eliminating at large seats. Wards</P><P align=left>only would make a more manageable and responsive Council.</P><P align=left>• Consider future ballot issue which would make Butler County</P><P align=left>Commission more responsive by adding two members and dividing</P><P align=left>commission in what would essentially be wards.</P></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=1><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=1><P></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=1><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=1>&nbsp;</P></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></FONT>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 18 Mar 2009 20:22:03 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1120&amp;PID=5032&amp;title=mmfactual-scan-of-the-document#5032</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>