<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Prayer Request for Cancer Patient</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : People in Middletown : Prayer Request for Cancer Patient</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 19:41:53 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:02:07 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1168</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Prayer Request for Cancer Patient : Mike- I am located in Posttown...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=8930&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#8930</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=329">young not dumb</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1168<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jul&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 1:02pm<br /><br />Mike- I am located in Posttown on Route 4 right across from the new Blair heating and air conditioning building, (the old score building) we are open 9-6 mon-sat and 12-5 sun. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:02:07 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=8930&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#8930</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Prayer Request for Cancer Patient : Mary: Where is your vegetable...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=8654&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#8654</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1168<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jul&nbsp;16&nbsp;2009 at 9:13pm<br /><br />Mary:<DIV>Where is your vegetable stand, and are you open in the evenings?&nbsp; If so, I would like to patronize your business.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:13:00 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=8654&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#8654</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Prayer Request for Cancer Patient : Mom&amp;gt; would gladly donate any...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=8653&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#8653</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=329">young not dumb</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1168<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jul&nbsp;16&nbsp;2009 at 2:37pm<br /><br />Mom&gt; would gladly donate any fresh fruits and vegetables you need for the benefit. Tomatoes, onions, corn, melons, whatever you need to help cut cost. Please feel free to contact me at 513-571-2526. Mary. God bless.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:37:31 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=8653&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#8653</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Prayer Request for Cancer Patient : Mom &amp;gt;   How is Becky doing?...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=8609&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#8609</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=214">Impala SS</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1168<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jul&nbsp;15&nbsp;2009 at 11:33pm<br /><br />Mom &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; How is Becky doing?&nbsp; I am doing kemo now it is making me very sick, boy that kemo really takes a toll on your body. I have to drink 5 cans of&nbsp; ensure now the Dr said I have wasting syndrome now loosing a lot of weight. Tell Becky I am still praying for her every day, talk to you later God bless you.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:33:29 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=8609&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#8609</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Prayer Request for Cancer Patient : Unfortunatley, the date of the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=6924&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#6924</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=263">momuv2indians</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1168<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;02&nbsp;2009 at 10:08am<br /><br /><P>Unfortunatley, the date of the Benefit has changed due to a scheduling conflict.</P><DIV><strong>The Benefit will now be JULY 25TH 2009 at The Elks #257</strong></DIV><DIV><strong>6475 Trenton-Franklin Road Middletown</strong></DIV><DIV><strong>3:00-10:00 PM</strong></DIV><DIV><strong></strong>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Everything else remains the same; food,fun=good time</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><strong>"Becky's Quest for the Best"</strong></DIV><DIV><strong>Fundraiser for Rebecca Perkins</strong></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Band</DIV><DIV>Food</DIV><DIV>Cornhole Tournament</DIV><DIV>Fishing Derby kids 3-12 (bring your pole) (Prizes!)</DIV><DIV>Silent Auction</DIV><DIV>*Beer available and MUST be purchased from THE ELKS.*</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Admission:</DIV><DIV>$8 for Adults $4 for Children </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Pre-Registration for Cornhole/Fishing appreciated</DIV><DIV>Questions? Call 513-423-8234</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Thanks </DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 02 Jun 2009 10:08:36 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=6924&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#6924</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Prayer Request for Cancer Patient : Long time reader - we will continue...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=6475&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#6475</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=294">AKBobby</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1168<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;18&nbsp;2009 at 4:45pm<br /><br />Long time reader - we will continue to pray for you!!!!!!!!!!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2009 16:45:57 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=6475&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#6475</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Prayer Request for Cancer Patient : The Sale went great! A big thank...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=6471&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#6471</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=263">momuv2indians</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1168<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;18&nbsp;2009 at 3:37pm<br /><br />The Sale went great! A big thank you to all who donated! <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Now we will be getting back &nbsp;to work on the "Grand Benefit" for Becky.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2009 15:37:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=6471&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#6471</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Prayer Request for Cancer Patient : momuv &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;  How did the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=6461&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#6461</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=214">Impala SS</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1168<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;18&nbsp;2009 at 7:04am<br /><br />momuv &gt;&gt;&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; How did the sale go? Great I hope,I prayed you would make lots of money. I hope my prayers came true. Hows Becky doing I got to talk with her for a few, she is a very nice young lady and she is going to make it she has a lot of will power. Talk to you later everyone have a safe holiday weekend.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2009 07:04:23 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=6461&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#6461</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Prayer Request for Cancer Patient : Impala-Can&amp;#039;t remember if...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=6420&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#6420</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=263">momuv2indians</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1168<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;14&nbsp;2009 at 9:31am<br /><br />Impala-Can't remember if we have hot wheels, but I will save them if we do. Sorry to hear of your test results. I have faith in Dr. Malcom, you are in the right hands. You are in our thoughts and prayers every day as well. Becky was looking forward to today because this is about when she can taste her food again after Monday's treatments.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Hope to see some of you there!</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2009 09:31:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=6420&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#6420</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Prayer Request for Cancer Patient : Mom&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;   I went...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=6407&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#6407</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=214">Impala SS</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1168<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;14&nbsp;2009 at 1:46am<br /><br />Mom&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; I went to the hospital tuesday and had a pep scan, my cancer is back it is on the other side of my neck and shoulder now. I am waiting to hear from the Dr to see what we do now. They are talking about strong treatment, but I will beat it again, I will never give up.T ell Becky to hang in there we are praying day and night for her. Tell her she can beat this just ask God for help. I will try to come over Friday if I can. God bless you, you are a wonderful person.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2009 01:46:14 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168&amp;PID=6407&amp;title=prayer-request-for-cancer-patient#6407</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>