<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Cox Arboretum - Pics from April 2009</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Fun Pictures and Video : Cox Arboretum - Pics from April 2009</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 19:17:14 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:21:27 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1245</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Cox Arboretum - Pics from April 2009 : Just a quick note that I put up...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1245&amp;PID=5964&amp;title=cox-arboretum-pics-from-april-2009#5964</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1245<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;24&nbsp;2009 at 2:21pm<br /><br />Just a quick note that I put up a small blog post about a recent visit to the Cox Arboretum.<br><br>I ran up with my wife on Sunday April 5, and you can read and see more here:<br><br><a href="http://middletownusablog.blogspot.com/2009/04/cox-arboretum-my-visit-april-2009.html" target="_blank">Cox Arboretum - My Visit April 2009</a><br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:21:27 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1245&amp;PID=5964&amp;title=cox-arboretum-pics-from-april-2009#5964</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>