<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Middletown Welcomes New ALDI</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Middletown Welcomes New ALDI</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 04:19:31 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 13 May 2009 10:39:21 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1274</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Welcomes New ALDI : What could you put in there? A...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&amp;PID=6381&amp;title=middletown-welcomes-new-aldi#6381</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1274<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;13&nbsp;2009 at 10:39am<br /><br />What could you put in there? A competitor to Aldi?<br /><br />Who would want it?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2009 10:39:21 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&amp;PID=6381&amp;title=middletown-welcomes-new-aldi#6381</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Welcomes New ALDI : asking price? </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&amp;PID=6378&amp;title=middletown-welcomes-new-aldi#6378</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1274<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;13&nbsp;2009 at 9:46am<br /><br />asking price?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2009 09:46:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&amp;PID=6378&amp;title=middletown-welcomes-new-aldi#6378</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Welcomes New ALDI : I called the corporate office...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&amp;PID=6297&amp;title=middletown-welcomes-new-aldi#6297</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=201">bchasteen</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1274<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;09&nbsp;2009 at 9:53am<br /><br />I called the corporate office about&nbsp;it several weeks ago,&nbsp;and was told they will be selling it&nbsp; and will put a sign up when they are ready.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 09 May 2009 09:53:34 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&amp;PID=6297&amp;title=middletown-welcomes-new-aldi#6297</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Welcomes New ALDI : I think it&amp;#039;s a conspiracy...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&amp;PID=6276&amp;title=middletown-welcomes-new-aldi#6276</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=39">Bwood</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1274<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;08&nbsp;2009 at 11:42am<br /><br />I think it's a conspiracy by White Castle to surround themselves with vacant buildings.<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 08 May 2009 11:42:39 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&amp;PID=6276&amp;title=middletown-welcomes-new-aldi#6276</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Welcomes New ALDI : I am glad to see ALDI make an...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&amp;PID=6272&amp;title=middletown-welcomes-new-aldi#6272</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1274<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;08&nbsp;2009 at 10:51am<br /><br />I am glad to see ALDI make an investment in Middletown, but what happens to the old ALDI building?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 08 May 2009 10:51:55 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&amp;PID=6272&amp;title=middletown-welcomes-new-aldi#6272</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Welcomes New ALDI : The new ALDI on south Dixie Hwy...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&amp;PID=6146&amp;title=middletown-welcomes-new-aldi#6146</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1274<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;01&nbsp;2009 at 4:35pm<br /><br />The new ALDI on south Dixie Hwy opened its doors today for a few hours to show off its new store. I was there and was very impressed with what I saw. The old ALDI on Roosevelt is closed and is to be sold. But the new store may be the greenest store in town.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>See The Full Store On <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4275" target="_blank">The New Middletown ALDI</A></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2009 16:35:08 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274&amp;PID=6146&amp;title=middletown-welcomes-new-aldi#6146</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>