<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Upcoming Middletown City Events</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : Upcoming Middletown City Events</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:53:12 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 13 May 2009 18:25:33 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1309</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Upcoming Middletown City Events : SORRY!!! I was WRONG!!!    I...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1309&amp;PID=6401&amp;title=upcoming-middletown-city-events#6401</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1309<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;13&nbsp;2009 at 6:25pm<br /><br /><strong><EM><FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>SORRY!!!</FONT></EM></strong>&nbsp; <FONT size=6>I was <strong><FONT color=#ff0000><EM>WRONG!!! </EM><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV><FONT color=#0000ff size=3><EM>I just checked my notes and I DID know about this being on May 13!!!&nbsp; I had it noted as THURSDAY, May 13!!&nbsp; </EM></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=3>I apologize to all of the citizens of Middletown for failing to attend this meeting and failing to look out for the best interests of THE PEOPLE!!!</FONT></DIV></FONT></strong></FONT>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2009 18:25:33 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1309&amp;PID=6401&amp;title=upcoming-middletown-city-events#6401</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Upcoming Middletown City Events : What?? A Finanance Sub-committee...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1309&amp;PID=6400&amp;title=upcoming-middletown-city-events#6400</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1309<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;13&nbsp;2009 at 6:07pm<br /><br /><FONT size=5><strong>What??&nbsp; </strong></FONT><FONT size=3>A Finanance Sub-committee meeting<FONT color=#ff0000><strong><EM> TODAY??</EM></strong>&nbsp; </FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>At 5 PM???</FONT>&nbsp; This is the <strong><FONT color=#ff0000>first I've heard of it</FONT></strong>, and I'm supposed to be a <FONT color=#ff0000><strong><EM>member!!!</EM></strong>&nbsp; </FONT>You'd think I would get at least 24 hours notice!!! </FONT>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2009 18:07:51 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1309&amp;PID=6400&amp;title=upcoming-middletown-city-events#6400</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Upcoming Middletown City Events :  Upcoming EventsMay 12 Board...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1309&amp;PID=6389&amp;title=upcoming-middletown-city-events#6389</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=103">Mogwa</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1309<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;13&nbsp;2009 at 2:51pm<br /><br /><b>Upcoming Events</b><br><br>May 12&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Board of Health meeting, 7:30 a.m., Conference Room 2C<br>May 13&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;City Planning Commission meeting, 6:30 p.m., Council Chambers B (correction)<br>May 13&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Finance Sub-committee, 5:00 p.m. Conference Room 2C<br>May 14&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Body Design by Therese Ribbon Cutting, 12:15 p.m., 823 Elliot Drive, Suite 1<br>May 19&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Small Business Development Workshop, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m., Chamber of Commerce<br>May 19&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;City Council Meeting, 5:30 p.m., Council Chambers<br>May 25&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Memorial Day Holiday – City Building closed<br>May 25&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Memorial Day Parade, 10:00 a.m.<br>May 29&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Butler County Legislative Breakfast, 7:30 a.m., The Knolls of Oxford, Main Building, 6727 Contreras Rd.&nbsp; Contact Oxford Chamber of Commerce at 513-523-5200.&nbsp; Council members, please let Betsy know if you plan on attending.<br>May 30&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Main Street Art and Music Festival, 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m., Arts Central District, Central Ave.<br>June 1&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Park Board meeting, 5:30 p.m., Conference Room 2C<br>June 2&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;City Council Meeting, 5:30 p.m., Council Chambers<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt 87.75pt; text-align: justify; text-indent: -87.75pt; line-height: normal;"><span style="font-size: 12pt;"><a href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Casolis%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" target="_blank"><o:p></o:p></a></span></p>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2009 14:51:51 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1309&amp;PID=6389&amp;title=upcoming-middletown-city-events#6389</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>