<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : VETERANS FORGOTTEN AGAIN</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Manager : VETERANS FORGOTTEN AGAIN</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 04:52:20 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 27 May 2009 08:26:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1343</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>VETERANS FORGOTTEN AGAIN : Someone must have read my posting...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6714&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6714</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=236">retired co</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1343<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;27&nbsp;2009 at 8:26am<br /><br />Someone must have read my posting about Woodside not being mowed because Monday afternoon they were mowing. A little too late for all the ceremonies I'd say and for the families to pay respect to their departed loved ones.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 27 May 2009 08:26:06 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6714&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6714</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>VETERANS FORGOTTEN AGAIN : Dump the Pioneer Cemetery trash...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6680&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6680</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=301">General Patton</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1343<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;25&nbsp;2009 at 11:45pm<br /><br />Dump the Pioneer Cemetery trash in the front yard of the Queen of Middletown!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2009 23:45:29 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6680&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6680</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>VETERANS FORGOTTEN AGAIN : Vivian....I rode through the Pioneer...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6679&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6679</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=259">409</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1343<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;25&nbsp;2009 at 8:55pm<br /><br />Vivian....I rode through the Pioneer Cemetary this evening and was greeted at the gate by the overflowing trash cans. Unbelieveable! We need to rid the city of the <U>Gypsies</U> and their shell games at the city building. November should be interesting!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2009 20:55:21 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6679&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6679</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>VETERANS FORGOTTEN AGAIN : Court martial the double-speak,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6678&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6678</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=301">General Patton</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1343<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;25&nbsp;2009 at 7:45pm<br /><br /><FONT size=5><EM>Court martial the double-speak, hypocritical bureaucrats at City Hall in November Miss Vivian!<DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV></EM></FONT>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2009 19:45:30 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6678&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6678</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>VETERANS FORGOTTEN AGAIN : VietVet  I informed the City...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6677&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6677</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=115">Vivian Moon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1343<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;25&nbsp;2009 at 6:43pm<br /><br />VietVet <DIV>I informed the City in February that I would not be able to care for the cemetery this year. <DIV></DIV>The first of May I received an email from Ron Phelps and he stated that Ken Cohen and about 20 helper would come to the cemetery&nbsp;Saturday May 16th&nbsp;and get it ready for Memorial Day. However it rained that Saturday and they could not come until May 30th.<BR>I never heard another word from the City....<BR>It takes me about 6 weeks every year to get the cemetery ready for Memorial Day.<BR>I called for three days last week and could even get the trash cans emptied this year.<BR>The cemetery was a mess....the Veterans were forgotten again by the City.<BR><BR><BR></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2009 18:43:24 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6677&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6677</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>VETERANS FORGOTTEN AGAIN : You are a good man and a truth-teller...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6672&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6672</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=301">General Patton</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1343<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;25&nbsp;2009 at 12:42pm<br /><br />You are a good man and a truth-teller Impala SS.&nbsp; Keep on keeping on!&nbsp; God bless and keep you!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2009 12:42:29 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6672&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6672</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>VETERANS FORGOTTEN AGAIN : Historic Neglected Pioneer Cemetery...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6671&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6671</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=301">General Patton</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1343<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;25&nbsp;2009 at 12:33pm<br /><br /><H5><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Historic Neglected Pioneer Cemetery Commentary - I Like Ike</FONT></H5><DIV =comment_entries><DIV =single_comment id=cmt285316503><A name=comment-285316503></A><P =who><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>By </FONT><a href="mailto:Ike@hotmail.com" target="_blank"><U><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Ike </FONT></U></A></P><P =who><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>May 25, 2009 2:54 AM | </FONT><a href="http://www.middletownjournal.com/blogs/c&#111;ntent/shared-gen/blogs/dayt&#111;n/middletownnews/entries/2009/05/24/more_from_pi&#111;neer_cemtery.html#comment-285316503" target="_blank"><U><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Link to this</FONT></U></A></P><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Come on (deleted). The city is forcing its' residents in these economic times to repair their properties are they not? They are soon to start in on businesses. If the Local press, that be you (deleted), would hold a fire to the feet of City Officials I would imagine that much could be done to improve Middletown. But as usual when it comes to the local press they are usaully not to be seen. You know (deleted): 1) Section 8 2) Poverty 3) Education 4) socieconomic imbalance 5) Infrastructure 6) HUD Funds Fiasco 7) Cemetery Issue 8) Other City Properties which are in direpair that the City ignores. 9) Cities lack of 2 way communication with its residents Gee Ed there are at least 12-18 months od stories there. But the Journal prefers the spoon fed Press Releases that it writes. </FONT></DIV></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2009 12:33:54 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6671&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6671</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>VETERANS FORGOTTEN AGAIN : Spider        I have helped people...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6670&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6670</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=214">Impala SS</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1343<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;25&nbsp;2009 at 12:30pm<br /><br />Spider &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; I have helped people in this city since day one that i moved to this city. I have taken care of people with aids for over 20 years, I have taken them into my home when no one would help them at all I have held babies when they passed on. I never ask for one dam dime for being up 24-7 7days a week to take care of those people. I do not gloat around town the things I have done for people and I dont do it to put a feather in my cap like so many in this town. If you want to talk more I will meet you at your store. One thing people can say about me is I DO NOT belong to the good old boys club.........]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2009 12:30:50 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6670&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6670</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>VETERANS FORGOTTEN AGAIN : Vivian- were you able to receive...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6666&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6666</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1343<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;25&nbsp;2009 at 10:32am<br /><br />Vivian- were you able to receive an explanation from Ms. Gilleland about why the cemetery wasn't ready for Memorial Day as promised? Would be interesting to hear the reason for the empty words from the city. LET'S EMPTY AND REPLACE THOSE COUNCIL SEATS IN NOVEMBER AND START WORK ON CUTTING OUT THE DEADWOOD AT ONE DONHAM PLAZA! The sooner we do, the sooner we can start working on changing the direction of this town.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2009 10:32:38 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6666&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6666</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>VETERANS FORGOTTEN AGAIN : way out of line Impala  Mrs.Mort...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6663&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6663</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1343<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;25&nbsp;2009 at 8:58am<br /><br />way out of line Impala&nbsp;<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Mrs.Mort ain't the answer to erverything or anything.</DIV><DIV>Just a piece in the puzzle.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Ever try being nice to her, complimenting something she has worked on that you appreciated, or actually helping her on a project?</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>It won't kill you, you might enjoy it, and also realize that the lady is a very decent human being</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>jmo--if you disagree let me hear it.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>we HAVE to break down the division in this community.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2009 08:58:52 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343&amp;PID=6663&amp;title=veterans-forgotten-again#6663</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>