<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : June 8, 2009 Middletown High Graduation</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : School Achievements : June 8, 2009 Middletown High Graduation</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 15:06:59 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:19:44 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1404</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>June 8, 2009 Middletown High Graduation : Last night I attended the Middletown...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1404&amp;PID=7101&amp;title=june-8-2009-middletown-high-graduation#7101</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1404<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;09&nbsp;2009 at 10:19am<br /><br /><SPAN =Apple-style-span style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: 16px 'Times New Roman'; TEXT-TRANS: n&#111;ne; COLOR: rgb0,0,0; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horiz&#111;ntal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorati&#111;ns-in-effect: n&#111;ne; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><SPAN =Apple-style-span style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; FONT-FAMILY: -webkit-monospace">Last night I attended the Middletown High School Graduation at the Princeton Pike Church of God. The event was standing room only. I was able to get some video. I had a really good time while there If you would like to see the video and read the story follow the link below. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4394" target="_blank">Middletown High School Graduation June 8, 2009</A></DIV></SPAN></SPAN>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:19:44 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1404&amp;PID=7101&amp;title=june-8-2009-middletown-high-graduation#7101</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>