<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Middletown Summit Academy</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Local Sports : Middletown Summit Academy</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 00:26:49 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:47:15 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1426</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Summit Academy : I drive past the old Roosevelt...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1426&amp;PID=7269&amp;title=middletown-summit-academy#7269</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=237">here&now</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1426<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;15&nbsp;2009 at 11:47am<br /><br />I drive past the old Roosevelt everyday and it is just sitting there, why not let a place like Summit use it? Have you seen the Summit Academy? Those kids and the Staff there deserve a nicer place. Besides if "they" demolish Roosevelt what will go up in it's place?&nbsp;]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:47:15 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1426&amp;PID=7269&amp;title=middletown-summit-academy#7269</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Summit Academy : I would be in agreement with this....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1426&amp;PID=7268&amp;title=middletown-summit-academy#7268</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1426<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;15&nbsp;2009 at 11:42am<br /><br />I would be in agreement with this. This makes good use of our old schools instead of letting them deteriorate.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:42:29 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1426&amp;PID=7268&amp;title=middletown-summit-academy#7268</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Summit Academy :  One Local School Aimed at Helping...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1426&amp;PID=7267&amp;title=middletown-summit-academy#7267</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1426<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;15&nbsp;2009 at 11:31am<br /><br />One Local School Aimed at Helping kids that conventional schools are not equipped to help is looking to relocate. <br>Read the full store here&nbsp; <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4411" target="_blank">Middletown Summit Academy &nbsp;</a>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:31:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1426&amp;PID=7267&amp;title=middletown-summit-academy#7267</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>