<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Drugs and Hookers</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown News, Info and Happenings : Drugs and Hookers</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:06:31 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:26:13 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1444</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Drugs and Hookers : Every city has it&amp;#039;s problems...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7940&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7940</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=295">Hermes</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1444<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;29&nbsp;2009 at 4:26pm<br /><br />Every city has it's problems and I've lived in large cities as well as small towns,but the politics are what is ruining Middletown. In most other places they would clean house on hookers &amp; drug dealers,but apperantly Middletown doesn't have the time to fool with them. You never hear a word out of the police department or city council concerning this. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:26:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7940&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7940</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Drugs and Hookers :  I wish everyone had the ability...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7936&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7936</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=305">Upper90</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1444<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;29&nbsp;2009 at 2:40pm<br /><br />I wish everyone had the ability to go back in time and experience the Middletown I did growing up in the late 70's and 80's. Downtown was a different place and I was proud of my city. Can I still say that when I drive through downtown? Nothing better than trying to share a memory with your kids about where you grew up and then a dude pees on the wall of an alley then falls into the alley right in front of them. This was at noon about a month ago by the tailor shop downtown. They looked up at me and said let's get the heck out of here, we don't care what you used to do here. No doubt.<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:40:39 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7936&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7936</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Drugs and Hookers : I&amp;#039;m happy to say that since...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7885&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7885</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=295">Hermes</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1444<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;27&nbsp;2009 at 8:42pm<br /><br />I'm happy to say that since I posted this topic June 17 and today is June 27 I have not seen one hooker or drug dealer out in the open. It would seem "they" read this forum too or a friend passed on information to them. Perhaps maybe the ring leader decided to take action before the police are called. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 27 Jun 2009 20:42:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7885&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7885</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Drugs and Hookers : here and now, thank you so much...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7647&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7647</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=327">jbroyles13</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1444<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 10:14am<br /><br />here and now,<DIV>thank you so much for your reply it really made me feel better. thank you for not judging me. i am new to this forum. please reply back yo me. send me a private message and tell me a little about yourself. i really need new friends to talk to. and i will do the same i promise.</DIV><DIV>sincerly,</DIV><DIV>jennifer m. broyles</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:14:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7647&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7647</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Drugs and Hookers : Jennifer, I do not judge any one...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7646&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7646</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=237">here&now</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1444<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 10:04am<br /><br />Jennifer, I do not judge any one for any thing. We have all done things in our lives that we cant take back and now have to deal with. I have done some time myself and I have learned that its what you do after that counts. So I wish you all the best.&nbsp;]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:04:51 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7646&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7646</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Drugs and Hookers : Hermes, what house are you talking...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7644&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7644</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=327">jbroyles13</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1444<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 9:30am<br /><br />Hermes,<DIV>what house are you talking about?</DIV><DIV>sincerly,</DIV><DIV>jennifer m. broyles</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:30:16 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7644&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7644</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Drugs and Hookers : Hermes, i feel ashamed about...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7643&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7643</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=327">jbroyles13</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1444<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 9:20am<br /><br />Hermes,<DIV>i feel ashamed about what i have done in the past. i've only done it once in middletown tough. i just got out of the game. i have lived in that life for over 5 years i took me till feb. 11th when i went to jail for 6 months to figure out that i did'nt want to live that life anymore. i hated that life. it really messed with me. it messed my life up!</DIV><DIV>sincerly,</DIV><DIV>jennifer m. broyles</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:20:17 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7643&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7643</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Drugs and Hookers : jbroyles,I&amp;#039;m happy to hear...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7642&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7642</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=295">Hermes</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1444<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 9:11am<br /><br />jbroyles,I'm happy to hear your away from that scene now and I hope your doing well. No I doubt any woman is "happy" working the streets or having a drug habit to support. I don't like seeing it on my street and in my neighborhood. If they need to work they can go to some isolated or abandoned part of town,not in front of my house. Same with the dealers,do it anywhere besides on my street corner.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:11:12 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7642&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7642</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Drugs and Hookers : I need friends thats not going...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7641&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7641</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=327">jbroyles13</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1444<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 9:05am<br /><br />I need friends thats not going to down me for what i have done in the past. i am looking for a friend. would anyone care to be my friend? if so please e-mail me<DIV>jbroyles13@yahoo.com</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:05:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7641&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7641</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Drugs and Hookers : i used to be a hooker once. it...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7638&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7638</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=327">jbroyles13</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1444<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;23&nbsp;2009 at 9:03am<br /><br />i used to be a hooker once. it was'nt the life for me. i used to work the streets of hamilton. i got tired of it. i got tired of being a victim of the game. (the drug life) was'nt easy either. <DIV>but please don't put me down for this. i do make mistakes everyone does! and i do have a past i do regret. do you think i loved working the streets? i think that you should think agian because i did'nt! the city of hamilton is cleaned up for the most part.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:03:27 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444&amp;PID=7638&amp;title=drugs-and-hookers#7638</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>