<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Help</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : News, Info and Happenings outside Middletown : Help</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:51:07 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2009 03:42:43 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1464</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Help : I&amp;#039;m hoping that someone can...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1464&amp;PID=7553&amp;title=help#7553</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=281">rngrmed</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1464<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;22&nbsp;2009 at 3:42am<br /><br />I'm hoping that someone can help.&nbsp; My apologies for sounding like a Jerry Springer/Maury Povich episode, but I have been trying to find out who my father is for far too long without any luck.&nbsp; My mother has changed her story who my dad is several times.&nbsp; From my childhood to a few years ago, she claimed it was a guy named Robert "Bobby" Colwell (worked at Aeronca).&nbsp; She even made him and his family go through paternity tests.&nbsp; I took the initiative to try to find him and went to Hamilton for the records.&nbsp; I could only be told that he was reimbursed and that my thinking was correct that he would not have been reimbursed if was in fact my father.&nbsp; When confronted with this information, she then changed her story that a guy with the last name of Kash/Cash (used to own the Country Kitchen or Diamond Inn) tried to get her to be a surrogate (not sure if this was even a thought in the '70's).&nbsp; Then she changed her story again recently that is a guy named Roy Centerfield.&nbsp; I've tried internet searches for this name and have found&nbsp;absolutely nothing. I've called her on this too, but she is sticking to this.&nbsp; &nbsp;If anyone may have any lead an any of these names feel free to email me at <a href="mailto:Rngrmed@gmail.com" target="_blank">Rngrmed@gmail.com</A>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2009 03:42:43 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1464&amp;PID=7553&amp;title=help#7553</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>