<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Coaches work for Free</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Other School Issues : Coaches work for Free</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:16:54 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:30:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=147</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Coaches work for Free : I believe that is only if the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=147&amp;PID=502&amp;title=coaches-work-for-free#502</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 147<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;30&nbsp;2007 at 10:30am<br /><br />I believe that is only if the levy doesn't pass, if it passes they get paid.&nbsp; I suspect that they will both pass this time, was to close last time and the Admin and BOE hit everyone where it hurts, shorter hours and no bussing.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:30:18 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=147&amp;PID=502&amp;title=coaches-work-for-free#502</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Coaches work for Free : Looks like the coaches and advisors...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=147&amp;PID=329&amp;title=coaches-work-for-free#329</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 147<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;23&nbsp;2007 at 12:03pm<br /><br />Looks like the coaches and advisors are footing the bill for the levy loss. Is this a good solution?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:03:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=147&amp;PID=329&amp;title=coaches-work-for-free#329</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>