<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : BLAH BLAH BLAH</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Revitalization : BLAH BLAH BLAH</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 02:30:53 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 06:27:31 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1493</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>BLAH BLAH BLAH : Never have talked to Mort face...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=38248&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#38248</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1493<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;12&nbsp;2013 at 6:27am<br /><br />Never have talked to Mort face to face but have heard her speak and noticed her tone of voice, her mannerisms and her approach. Just seems to come across as the forceful old school marm that would enjoy nagging anyone in her path and lets insistent intimidation work for her. Just gets old hearing some of the city mainstays proclaiming rose-colored news. Sometimes the glass is only half full, no matter what angle you view it. It is what it is no matter how you spin it. That's reality. JMO]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2013 06:27:31 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=38248&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#38248</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>BLAH BLAH BLAH :   wow--my post was almost 4...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=38244&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#38244</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1493<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;11&nbsp;2013 at 7:55pm<br /><br />wow--my post was almost 4 years ago!<div>&nbsp;</div><div>I still respect and like Mrs.Mort.</div><div>She has done a lot for this community and hasn't recievesd much in return other than a lot of thank-yous.</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>That being said, I have become disappointed with her run on Council, and wish that she had not decided to seek another term. She has become another "yes" vote for whatever lunacy comes out of city Admin, along with Mr.Picard. I would like to see two new younger faces on the next Council.</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>I hope that Ms.Bronston is the top vote-getter!</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>So--yes--I still feel the same way about Mrs.Mort, Mr.Self</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:55:07 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=38244&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#38244</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>BLAH BLAH BLAH :    Steve, are you still of...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=38242&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#38242</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1409">Libertarian</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1493<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;11&nbsp;2013 at 7:16pm<br /><br />Steve, are you still of the same opinion regarding Ann Mort?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:16:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=38242&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#38242</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>BLAH BLAH BLAH : Spider, My slate would include...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7975&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7975</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=190">tomahawk35</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1493<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;30&nbsp;2009 at 10:59pm<br /><br />Spider, My slate would include you as one of the new faces to help turn this town around and I say this with the upmost respect. I also think we need a mixture of people which would include the lady from Highland St. who spoke out at the meeting tonight, her sincerity and interest in this town added to someone like you and Merrel Woods would be a good starting point. I watched tonight and was not impress with the lack of concern, constant snickering, eye rolling,and total lack of input of two of the council members who sat side by side tonight.<DIV>I also seen the gap between the higher echelon and common folks when the gentleman stated that running for council wasn't a cost problem when most families are struggling to just put food on the table and pay bills.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:59:45 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7975&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7975</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>BLAH BLAH BLAH : Mom. I read a total of 12 papers...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7974&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7974</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=190">tomahawk35</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1493<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;30&nbsp;2009 at 10:26pm<br /><br />Mom. I read a total of 12 papers per week and only on Sunday do I read the MJ because I work at WPAF and the Dayton Daily is a exact copy of MJ without the small bits and pieces of Middletown's poor reporting. When I say a flea can pull a wagon full of hay= hitch him up.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:26:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7974&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7974</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>BLAH BLAH BLAH : So, T, how many times a week do...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7968&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7968</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=199">MadisonMom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1493<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;30&nbsp;2009 at 11:33am<br /><br />So, T, how many times a week do you read the paper?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:33:52 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7968&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7968</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>BLAH BLAH BLAH : Madison Mom, I never said that...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7954&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7954</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=190">tomahawk35</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1493<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;30&nbsp;2009 at 6:18am<br /><br />Madison Mom, I&nbsp; never said that I read this paper everyday. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2009 06:18:59 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7954&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7954</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>BLAH BLAH BLAH : Spider, Blah,blah,blah does go...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7952&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7952</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=190">tomahawk35</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1493<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;29&nbsp;2009 at 11:55pm<br /><br />Spider, Blah,blah,blah does go both ways but in our case ours aren't allowed in the daily paper&nbsp; where the whole community can&nbsp;read because they ( good old boys) don't want to be bothered by people who sees and knows this town has just about hit rock bottom under their leadership. In reality, if one is not in their circle of friends or donaters then you are just looked at as a problem. We can go down tomorrow nite and talk all we want too but I doubt it will do any good because people alot smarter and who have been in this town longer than me have&nbsp;already addressed the same problems for many years and anyone can see the results of their imput.<DIV>You or anyone else can call me negative but any way you spin it, a spade is a spade and&nbsp; no words will change it to a heart,club,or diamond. They don't want people to know how bad&nbsp; a situation this town is in and I have even seen&nbsp;signs of this on this board, for example&nbsp;when John and Jonathan first started they were for this board to be a positive feed on this town and yet over time they have listened and seem to be stun on the info that has been discuss here and there seems to be a light bulb that has come on relating to their opinion of certain unsavior ways that this town is being ran. ( JUST MY OPINION)</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:55:52 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7952&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7952</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>BLAH BLAH BLAH : Good morning Smokey how are you...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7909&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7909</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=214">Impala SS</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1493<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;29&nbsp;2009 at 8:28am<br /><br />Good morning Smokey how are you feeling today? I am not doing to good but I make myself keep going. I have a truck load of clothes and shoes to take to the homeless shelter today.&nbsp; Iam still trying to do gods work, I will till the day I die, that makes a better city to live in.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:28:35 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7909&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7909</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>BLAH BLAH BLAH : Ann means well, but she has rose...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7907&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7907</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=294">AKBobby</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1493<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;29&nbsp;2009 at 8:22am<br /><br />Ann means well, but she has rose colored glasses. I did gain some respect for her when she supported Steve Price's ouster!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:22:15 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1493&amp;PID=7907&amp;title=blah-blah-blah#7907</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>