<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Question About Election</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Question About Election</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:01:06 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 01 Jul 2009 11:39:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1501</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Question About Election : I think he was out last night...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1501&amp;PID=7986&amp;title=question-about-election#7986</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=237">here&now</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1501<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jul&nbsp;01&nbsp;2009 at 11:39am<br /><br />I think he was out last night going door to door campaigning. &nbsp;]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 01 Jul 2009 11:39:18 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1501&amp;PID=7986&amp;title=question-about-election#7986</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Question About Election :  I meet with a ward 2 candidate...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1501&amp;PID=7978&amp;title=question-about-election#7978</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1501<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jul&nbsp;01&nbsp;2009 at 8:30am<br /><br />I&nbsp; meet with a ward 2 candidate last i not say which one.But I would like to ask you our devoted poster what do you think of those running for ward 2 and who is the most qualified and best person for the job and why?&nbsp; <br><br>Those running are&nbsp; John P. Soppanish,&nbsp; Leslie Ford and&nbsp; Andrew Smith Jr. <br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 01 Jul 2009 08:30:08 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1501&amp;PID=7978&amp;title=question-about-election#7978</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>