<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Germantown Pretzel Festival</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : Germantown Pretzel Festival</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 22:49:19 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:34:40 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=162</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Germantown Pretzel Festival : I love pretzels, I wish I could...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=162&amp;PID=387&amp;title=germantown-pretzel-festival#387</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 162<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;26&nbsp;2007 at 12:34pm<br /><br />I love pretzels, I wish I could have attended this event.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:34:40 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=162&amp;PID=387&amp;title=germantown-pretzel-festival#387</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Germantown Pretzel Festival : Location: Veterans Memorial ParkDate:...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=162&amp;PID=362&amp;title=germantown-pretzel-festival#362</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=5">Bill Rogers</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 162<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;19&nbsp;2007 at 10:22am<br /><br /><span style="font-weight: bold;">Location: </span><font color="#666666" face="Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Veterans Memorial Park<br></font><span style="font-weight: bold;">Date: </span><font color="#666666" face="Arial, Helvetica" size="2">September 22 - 23, 2007<br>&nbsp;<br>We invite you to visit our scenic community and enjoy our free fallfestival held on the fourth full weekend in September, since 1980. Thefestival features handcrafts, good food, and free entertainment withlive music and shows. Park is handicapped accessible with sidewalks andcontains historic railroad depot, caboose, log cabin and children'splay area. Hours: Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm and Sunday 12:00 Noon-6:00pm.FREE Parking on nearby streets. Travel West on SR 725 from I-75 or SR 4to Historic Downtown Germantown and follow signs to the festival.Application or info: call Karen 937-859-8331 e-mail:pretzelfest@donet.com.<br>&nbsp;<br><b>Contact This Festival:</b></font><font color="#666666" face="Arial, Helvetica" size="2"><li>PO Box 42, Germantown, OH 45327</li><li>937-859-8331</li></font>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:22:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=162&amp;PID=362&amp;title=germantown-pretzel-festival#362</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>