<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Former Superintendent Price Now Professor Price</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : School Board : Former Superintendent Price Now Professor Price</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 02:10:31 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:40:45 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1640</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Former Superintendent Price Now Professor Price : Nice class list.I think I might...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640&amp;PID=9088&amp;title=former-superintendent-price-now-professor-price#9088</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1640<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jul&nbsp;28&nbsp;2009 at 1:40pm<br /><br />Nice class list.<br><br>I think I might be interested in that "Highway Management" class. LOL<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:40:45 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640&amp;PID=9088&amp;title=former-superintendent-price-now-professor-price#9088</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Former Superintendent Price Now Professor Price : Jonathan it was time for those...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640&amp;PID=9083&amp;title=former-superintendent-price-now-professor-price#9083</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1640<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jul&nbsp;28&nbsp;2009 at 12:47pm<br /><br />Jonathan it was time for those school buildings to go, you can't hang on to things forever which seems to be a major problem with Middletown, wanting to hang on to the past.&nbsp; But I do agree the replacements could have been designed to be something&nbsp;other than eye sores they turned out to be in some cases. <DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Just Like it is time for a new High School which has all of the amenities in one location and not scattered across town as some want them to be.&nbsp; The same goes for the JR. High time for one JR. High location.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:47:54 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640&amp;PID=9083&amp;title=former-superintendent-price-now-professor-price#9083</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Former Superintendent Price Now Professor Price : What will he teach?   Diversity...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640&amp;PID=9079&amp;title=former-superintendent-price-now-professor-price#9079</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1640<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jul&nbsp;28&nbsp;2009 at 12:10pm<br /><br />What will he teach? <br /><br />Diversity training in schools <br />How to destroy 100 year old landmarks and replace them with eye sores<br />My way or the Highway Management Class<br />How to turn being fired into a mutual agreement departure<br /><br />]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:10:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640&amp;PID=9079&amp;title=former-superintendent-price-now-professor-price#9079</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Former Superintendent Price Now Professor Price :  Looks like Dr. Price has joined...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640&amp;PID=9063&amp;title=former-superintendent-price-now-professor-price#9063</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1640<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jul&nbsp;27&nbsp;2009 at 4:28pm<br /><br />Looks like Dr. Price has joined the ranks of the unemployed. I hope he finds work and wish him the best. <br><br>From a recent interview with Dr. Price<br><br>"<span style="border-collapse: separate; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;"><span style="font-family: Georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 21px; text-align: left;"><span> </span>I love being a superintendent, and my plans are to continue to seek a superintendent seat. But if there is an interim between that, I have opportunities to consult ... (and) to do some adjunct teaching at the university. That gives me time to read and research, and do some of the things that this job doesn’t always allow you the time for. ... But my heart is being a superintendent or working in a school district in some leadership capacity. That’s what I enjoy doing."<br><br>Source: </span></span><a href="http://www.middletownjournal.com/news/community/middletown/qa-with-outgoing-superintendent-steve-price-221887.html?page=2" target="_blank">http://www.middletownjournal.com/news/community/middletown/qa-with-outgoing-superintendent-steve-price-221887.html?page=2</a>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:28:29 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640&amp;PID=9063&amp;title=former-superintendent-price-now-professor-price#9063</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>