<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Motorcycle&#039;s And More Motorcycle&#039;s</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : Motorcycle&#039;s And More Motorcycle&#039;s</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:39:54 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sun, 02 Aug 2009 08:59:36 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1663</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Motorcycle&#039;s And More Motorcycle&#039;s : Randy Some awesome Photos glad...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1663&amp;PID=9265&amp;title=motorcycles-and-more-motorcycles#9265</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=292">da120757</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1663<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;02&nbsp;2009 at 8:59am<br /><br />Randy<DIV>Some awesome Photos glad you could make it out to take photos and I took hope that something like this could happen in Middletown Let me know what you can find out.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 02 Aug 2009 08:59:36 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1663&amp;PID=9265&amp;title=motorcycles-and-more-motorcycles#9265</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Motorcycle&#039;s And More Motorcycle&#039;s : Today I went to Miamisburg for...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1663&amp;PID=9259&amp;title=motorcycles-and-more-motorcycles#9259</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1663<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;02&nbsp;2009 at 12:46am<br /><br /><P>Today I went to Miamisburg&nbsp; for Thunderburg and it was A packed house or street. I can only imagine how much money some of those downtown stores made. I would love to see Middletown do something like this. Yes we have the Bash and it is a fun time but we could have other things through out the year. </P><DIV>The crowd was amazing and the bikes that were there were some of the best around.</DIV><DIV>To see the pictures I took click here <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4534" target="_blank">Motorcycle's and more motorcycle's</A></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 02 Aug 2009 00:46:06 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1663&amp;PID=9259&amp;title=motorcycles-and-more-motorcycles#9259</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>