<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Oscar Robertson at Mall Thursday</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : Oscar Robertson at Mall Thursday</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:54:17 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sun, 02 Aug 2009 17:10:53 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1665</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Oscar Robertson at Mall Thursday : Nice Man. I met him when one of...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1665&amp;PID=9280&amp;title=oscar-robertson-at-mall-thursday#9280</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=303">lrisner</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1665<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;02&nbsp;2009 at 5:10pm<br /><br />Nice Man. I met him when one of his Companies did Asbestos removal for our department on a major Project about 15 years ago.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 02 Aug 2009 17:10:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1665&amp;PID=9280&amp;title=oscar-robertson-at-mall-thursday#9280</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Oscar Robertson at Mall Thursday : Thats good to know. I will be...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1665&amp;PID=9279&amp;title=oscar-robertson-at-mall-thursday#9279</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1665<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;02&nbsp;2009 at 5:06pm<br /><br />Thats good to know. I will be out at the mall at 12:30 so may be I can meet the former &nbsp;Basketball star. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 02 Aug 2009 17:06:00 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1665&amp;PID=9279&amp;title=oscar-robertson-at-mall-thursday#9279</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Oscar Robertson at Mall Thursday : Oscar Robertson will be at the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1665&amp;PID=9274&amp;title=oscar-robertson-at-mall-thursday#9274</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1665<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;02&nbsp;2009 at 11:29am<br /><br />Oscar Robertson will be at the Nike Store from 1 to 1:30 on Thursday at Cincinnati Premier Outlet opening.Oscar Palmer Robertson (born November 24, 1938 in Charlotte, Tennessee), nicknamed "The Big O" or O-Train, is a former American NBA player with the Cincinnati Royals and the Milwaukee Bucks. Full <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Roberts&#111;n" target="_blank">Wiki</a><br><br><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WOBkjAb1k4g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 02 Aug 2009 11:29:30 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1665&amp;PID=9274&amp;title=oscar-robertson-at-mall-thursday#9274</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>