<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : More Potential City Council Candidates??</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : More Potential City Council Candidates??</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 10:51:49 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:23:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=1714</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>More Potential City Council Candidates?? : Mr. Nagy is a good man with an...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9902&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9902</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=360">thoroughman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1714<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;17&nbsp;2009 at 7:23pm<br /><br />Mr. Nagy is a good man with an honest heart. My prayers are with him. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:23:18 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9902&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9902</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>More Potential City Council Candidates?? : From my vantage point as a novice...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9837&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9837</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=375">No Free Lunch</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1714<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;16&nbsp;2009 at 11:31am<br /><br />From my vantage point as a novice observer of this blog, Mr. Nagy is a refreshing and creative voice for positive change.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I understand from a couple of veteran posters that you are recuperating from a recent medical procedure.&nbsp; My our heavenly father bless you and your upcoming campaign for elective office.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>May I be so bold as to suggest that people contact you to help out in any way possible as the petition filing deadline rapidly approaches.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:31:15 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9837&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9837</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>More Potential City Council Candidates?? : 2000+,  Wish I could agree with...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9835&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9835</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=213">Paul Nagy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1714<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;16&nbsp;2009 at 10:29am<br /><br />2000+,<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Wish I could agree with you but I can't. In the context of the city's condition at the time we were all looking for solutions to move our city forward. My suggestions were just that. How do you know they were unrealistic? I don't think they were anymore unrealistic then your solutions or anyone elses. By the way, what were/are your solutions? No one ever talked with me about what I proposed. I don't expect people to agree with me. I just want people to see that there are plenty of opportunities out there and nothing will ever be done if someone doesn't decide to take some action. I mentioned in that article that there were probably others who had better ideas.&nbsp; </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Regarding the "Atlanta Plan" you are wrong again. I had the facts and the plan has worked successfully in several places around the country. Some places it hasn't worked and the recent notices on the problems some of those places were having was news to me and I'm still waiting for some answers. I stepped out of the effort because the so called " movers and shakers" said if&nbsp;Nagy has anything to do with it we won't. The project was more important than who was involved. I notice they haven't gotten very far with it but even recently were exploring it. Do you think that the proposals of Place matters or of the young lady doing the revitalization study at MU is unrealistic? &nbsp;So, I would be happy to sit down and compare the facts with you and see which of us has done his homework. When would you like to do that?</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I make a lot of mistakes&nbsp;and plan to make a lot more but I always deal with the facts&nbsp;I have at the time. &nbsp;We all need to Keep on looking for solutions to the problems that effect some 50,000 of our citizens every day.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks for the post. You are probably right almost everything has proven to be unrealistic as far as significant change in Middletown. However, we are making some positive progress.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Paul Nagy</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:29:57 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9835&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9835</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>More Potential City Council Candidates?? : If I were a 4th Ward resident...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9821&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9821</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1714<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;15&nbsp;2009 at 8:35pm<br /><br />If I were a 4th Ward resident ( I live in the 3rd), I would support Mr. Nagy. His ideas and passion to change the direction of the city leaves no doubt. His talk is that of a straight shooter and I like it that he speaks his mind. If he is elected, he will need alot more help to change the mindset of Council from it's current state. He will be outnumbered if we don't replace the incumbants with new people with a platform that is similar to that of Mr. Nagy. Until that happens, we can expect his attempts to be diluted simply by being outnumbered. Of course, if we accomplish the change in complexion of the Council, we need the new Council to change the priorities of this city starting with an ultimatum to the city manager on down of change direction or be replaced.  JMO ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:35:42 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9821&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9821</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>More Potential City Council Candidates?? : Paul&amp;#039;s a good man but he...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9820&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9820</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=223">2000+</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1714<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;15&nbsp;2009 at 8:23pm<br /><br />Paul's a good man but he seems to get out front of himself from time to time. I remember his visiting column in the MJ about how to fix the city that when examined more closly was unrealistic on the reality of possible immediate or long term change&nbsp;related to most of his solutions. Also, his&nbsp;enthuastic endorsement of the "Atlanta Plan" for the revival of our downtown. Once it was properly veted, the plan didn't actually turn out to be a great success and Paul went through a learning curve&nbsp;related to with the most important requirement to check all the facts before promoting a major game-changer. Again, great guy, but needs to do his homework a little better and understand that major change comes with many little changes.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:23:49 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9820&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9820</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>More Potential City Council Candidates?? : Mr. Nagy is a great person and...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9817&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9817</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=360">thoroughman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1714<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;15&nbsp;2009 at 2:47pm<br /><br />Mr. Nagy is a great person and I wish him the best. I think we could all learn somethings from this man. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:47:02 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9817&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9817</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>More Potential City Council Candidates?? : Mr. Nagy has pulled a petition...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9797&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9797</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=358">wasteful</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1714<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;15&nbsp;2009 at 7:47am<br /><br /><P>Mr. Nagy has pulled a petition to run just as you have.&nbsp; Only Mr. Picard has turned in his petition though.</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2009 07:47:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9797&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9797</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>More Potential City Council Candidates?? : Yes he is running ,and I am doing...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9795&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9795</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=214">Impala SS</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1714<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;15&nbsp;2009 at 7:19am<br /><br />Yes he is running ,and I am doing everything I can to help him.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2009 07:19:21 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9795&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9795</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>More Potential City Council Candidates?? : Is Mr.Nagy running or not? </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9794&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9794</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=360">thoroughman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1714<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;15&nbsp;2009 at 6:41am<br /><br />Is Mr.Nagy running or not?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2009 06:41:23 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9794&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9794</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>More Potential City Council Candidates?? : Please inform Ed Richter about...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9660&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9660</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=369">Leo Gorcey</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 1714<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;11&nbsp;2009 at 1:48pm<br /><br />Please inform Ed Richter about these new(?) developments All Day Watching.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:48:21 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1714&amp;PID=9660&amp;title=more-potential-city-council-candidates#9660</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>